Manly needs to play for the fans now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
The last few weeks have been disturbing to watch. The same team that dominated for most of the year just look like a bunch of individuals trying hard but not playing as a team and putting in for each other. Simply watch the two tries scored off grubber kicks by Souths - you can see they are not putting in for each other. Those tries were never scored when Manly players played for each other.

We love this team for what we saw before. The "Guess What Manly Hates You Too" mentality. We love this team because they win against all odds, not play the individual rubbish we witnessed last Friday.

I left Friday's game a half time. Not because I am a fairweather fan, I'm the biggest Manly fan on the planet. It wasn't about winning or losing any more, I could see they had mentally quit. The last time I did this was in 1999 - and we remember what that was like. This feels the same, and I've sat through 48-0 losses at the same stadium and felt at least they put in.

So this one of those very sad situations. We don't want the result to be the same.

The playing group need to unite as one and play the rest of 2014 just for us. There are obviously no leaders in the Manly club so lets forget them, lets forget everything else, and play for the fans and for team legacy. If you want to move on, that's fine, but at least leave us with a great memory not a sad demise.

That's my challenge to the playing group.

If they don't want to do it, then clear the crap out. Lets remember 2008 and 2011, but remove 2014 from our memory and usher in a new era.

Well unless these trouble makers go and whilst ever that fat board member remains that spills the beans...I doubt I will renew my membership...I am not paying good coin to support these few dopes...

I hope Choc gets suspended, put someone in that will at least try.

So they should play for people who quit wathing part the way through?

I hope they play the full game

That 1st try after half time killed me - length of the field in 5 tackles from the kick-off then score off a grubber. Souths aren't THAT good, what the hell sort of defence was that?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4