Manly memorabilia puts Penn control to the sword

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Cam you will motive all this spin doctoring doesn't come from the pemn camp. All the evils we are being lead to believe is coming clearly from another camp
Mate I think it comes from both sides, look at some of the crap rothfield and Ritchie have written about Daryl Williams, Dave Perry and Bob Reilly.

I think their as bad as each other.

I do believe that several sections of people on here are pushing at Penn Agendas very hard.

There's no need for it. At one stage on here I was highly critical of max delmege and Now I truely regret doing that.

The likes of max Delmege , the penn family and the Sidney's have poured millions in to the club and in doing so have delivered us 2 comps. I think bagging any of those 3 or the FC is poor form and disrespectful.

You make a good point Dan the business is performing so What are they arguing for?

One other thing I will point out that I am not sure has been made public but Perry and Penn requested a meeting some time ago with the telegraph management. Hope that reveals as much to others as it does to me

Daniel said:
One other thing I will point out that I am not sure has been made public but Perry and Penn requested a meeting some time ago with the telegraph management. Hope that reveals as much to others as it does to me

I have been told Scott never made the meeting date and Perry and other directors are now suing journos at the telecrap. Refer to Branson QC at the end of storey in the S H today.

lovefooty said:
Daniel said:

I have been told Scott never made the meeting date and Perry and other directors are now suing journos at the telecrap. Refer to Branson QC at the end of storey in the S H today.
Rothfield and Ritchie ???

The request I thought was declined and then later rearranged.

Litigation is probably a poor way to go. It never really ends well for anyone involved

Daniel said:

Litigation is probably a poor way to go. It never really ends well for anyone involved

I agree Dan but no one should be defamed like the telecrap has done to our officials with out recourse.
It is like battered wife syndrome, they will say sorry but the next chance they get they do it again. Remember there attacks were all a square up for Zorba.

lovefooty said:
Daniel said:

I agree Dan but no one should be defamed like the telecrap has done to our officials with out recourse.
It is like battered wife syndrome, they will say sorry but the next chance they get they do it again. Remember there attacks were all a square up for Zorba.

I also hear that throthfield is being loaded up with more rubish on Williams Reilly Perry.
When will this stop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4