Manly make Smith squirm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Apologies if someone else has already mentioned this. I thought this was a classic quote from the Roosters coach:

"Smith said he was not surprised by the Sea Eagles' muscular approach to which his side had no answer.

"That's their trademark, they come to work hard, they bend everybody, they bend themselves, they bend their backs and work hard,'' he said.

"They bend the rules, the bend the referees, they bent us, and they bent us right over today."

lol
[foxsports]

Smith is such an arsehole.  He's always got the excuse.  Generally dribble that sort of sounds intelligent, but isn't. 

Bend the rules?

How about his mob they tested the rules several times and hit away with it

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Apologies if someone else has already mentioned this. I thought this was a classic quote from the Roosters coach:

\"Smith said he was not surprised by the Sea Eagles' muscular approach to which his side had no answer.

\"That's their trademark, they come to work hard, they bend everybody, they bend themselves, they bend their backs and work hard,'' he said.

\"They bend the rules, the bend the referees, they bent us, and they bent us right over today.\"

lol
[foxsports]

Bend Em like the Eagles.....

Kentucky F***d Chicken!

he is a good coach and is exactly right.we bent them over and comprehensively flogged them.he knows it and at least he admits it.

I agree with Smithy. We bent them right over alright.

And I would expect that in an effort to inflict maximum pain on the rorters, no vaseline was required!

We bent the rules?  They were all over us in the ruck all damn day and he say we bend the rules.  Take a look at yourself Brian.  No wonder you've never won anything as a coach!!!

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Maybe he should look at the replay and see that every time Manly was less then 10 out from the roosters line, that his players were never, ever back onside with a foot touching the try line. Should have been countless more penalty's against the chooks and we should have put on even more points.
Take the beating like a man, Smithy.

at the game they looked to get about 8 calls that should ahve gone to us.

Every call that we couldnt understant never had a replay, seemed extremely sus to me.

Fluffy here were some astounding calls had no idea how the ref called some things the way they did

Had to throw in some BS remark - beaten all over the park when he, as much as his players thought it was show up at the ground to collect 2 points - earn them mo#%er fu&%er - if ya good enough!!

Stewart 4 weeks for drinking and so catching a taxi.
Carnie 0 weeks for drinking and so driving drunk again.

Who can argue Smithy doesn't have credibility?  He knows about bending the rules, bending the authorities.

DSM5 link said:
Smith is such an arsehole.  He's always got the excuse.  Generally dribble that sort of sounds intelligent, but isn't.  

He's the Mick Malthouse of the NRL.

Smith is an idiot and I'm glad we ****ed with his head and his scumbag team.

No smirk for you Brian. lol

watch the whole press conference with him on fox sports website.

He is actually very complimentary about our performance. Bending the rules comment is taken out of context.

Yep, Roosters have the NRL in their pocket.
No replays on dodgy calls on the big screen at all today.
They're scared of being found out.

DSM5 link said:
Smith is such an arsehole.  He's always got the excuse.  Generally dribble that sort of sounds intelligent, but isn't.   

I didn't get that at all from him.  To me thats a massive complement.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2