Manly loses players, wins respect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Can you hear that? That purring sound building to a roar? That is the finely tuned engine of the Manly Sea Eagles reaching full throttle two weekends out from the semis. The North Shore boys confirmed their status as one of the biggest threats to the ladder-leading Bulldogs with a blistering first half of footy against Newcastle.

Read the full article

Can you hear that? That purring sound building to a roar? That is the finely tuned engine of the Manly Sea Eagles reaching full throttle two weekends out from the semis. The North Shore boys confirmed their status as one of the biggest threats to the ladder-leading Bulldogs with a blistering first half of footy against Newcastle.

Read the full article

Do any of our players live on the North Shore?? I know plenty live on the Northern Beaches & a few out in the western suburbs.

Do any of our players live on the North Shore?? I know plenty live on the Northern Beaches & a few out in the western suburbs.

Mals said:

I didn't even know the north shore existed. hmmph. Must be that thing I drive thru to get to the city.

Mals said:

I didn't even know the north shore existed. hmmph. Must be that thing I drive thru to get to the city.

I think the North Shore is across the spit bridge, north side of the harbour. Not on the beaches and not Sea Eagles territory.

A pretty good article in general so thanks HM. The journo has a sense of humour. I liked this question about Cronk:
What is the green liquid in Cooper Cronk's private water bottle? The halfback is a loyal Cane Toad, but his drink looks like something regurgitated by frogs.

And this line summed up Manly's second half perfectly:
Although outscored 4-16 in the second stanza Manly showed enormous character.

I was really proud of their game yesterday. Great team.

I think the North Shore is across the spit bridge, north side of the harbour. Not on the beaches and not Sea Eagles territory.

A pretty good article in general so thanks HM. The journo has a sense of humour. I liked this question about Cronk:
What is the green liquid in Cooper Cronk's private water bottle? The halfback is a loyal Cane Toad, but his drink looks like something regurgitated by frogs.

And this line summed up Manly's second half perfectly:
Although outscored 4-16 in the second stanza Manly showed enormous character.

I was really proud of their game yesterday. Great team.

North Shore-the place that used to have a team....< Content Deleted By Moderator >

Please keep your comments clean and within the guidelines of the Silvertails T&Cs.

North Shore-the place that used to have a team....< Content Deleted By Moderator >

Please keep your comments clean and within the guidelines of the Silvertails T&Cs.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6