MANLY LAUNCH NEW MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I get emails from the roosters nearly every 2nd day
it is so annoying, they wont stop even after some abusive replies

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I still get stuff from the Storm after buying tickets to a game down there two year ago, this is despite a number of e-mails saying to take me off their list.I just chuck it in the recycling bin now, so no your details have not been sold off Captainskin....I bet somewhere you bought tickets to games at those clubs and there's your answer.

If it comes with a reply paid envelope,stick their stuff,and any other junk mail you can find in it,and post it back.
1-it costs more than standard post for a reply paid letter
2-It wastes their time,as they have to open all these in case one is legitimate.
One letter might not sound like much,but if they get heaps per day,it's gonna add up.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
I get emails from the roosters nearly every 2nd day
it is so annoying, they wont stop even after some abusive replies

BE, refer it to ACMA.

Email spam complaints
If you’ve received emails from an Australian business that you consider to be unsolicited, or if your request to unsubscribe from an email list wasn’t actioned, you can make a complaint to the ACMA. http://www.acma.gov.au/interforms/spam_complaint_email.asp

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I still get stuff from the Storm after buying tickets to a game down there two year ago, this is despite a number of e-mails saying to take me off their list.I just chuck it in the recycling bin now, so no your details have not been sold off Captainskin....I bet somewhere you bought tickets to games at those clubs and there's your answer.
I've been found out... I'm really a rorter supporter. And yes, I did once buy tickets through others sites and so I suffer till my death for my stupidity :^)

Copa.....if you are a Facebook user find "Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters" as a group and check that out, especially the video....and if anything turns you into a a member that will!!...member of the MWTS I should add.

It's a very inspirational and motivational tool for our "cause".....hell not just Copa but EVERYONE should "like" this group.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6