manly jersey promo with centrebet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pacman

I just received my jersey,What an awesome deal and promo from centrebet and all involved.I had just purchased last seasons in the off season and have not had it on yet.I have to say both side by side this seasons minor changes clearly make this our best jersey of recent times,similar to manlys awesome 1987 outfit. Darker maroon color and the collar looks better with out so much white on it, Slightly more white underneath arms also.With the new sponsor on the front you see more hoops which is a definite plus.I do wonder why all sponsorship and logos are plastic as opposed to last years that were integrated into material.It looks fantastic but how will it go after a few washes? Certainly not complaining simply love the jersey and appreciate the promotion from all concerned.

I have been waiting six weeks for my coupon. It still hasn't arrived. I placed my bet before Manly played Newcastle in rd 3. I have called three times and they say that they will sort it. I know others have received theirs but to me it's a scam and I'm peed off that I fell for it. I'll stick with the TAB for all my betting from now on.

Bones,if you want variety from the TAB,and don't like centrebet,go to sportsbet.com,in NT (not TABsportsbet).Ive been with them since they had a promo through Sea Eagles many years ago,and am quite happy with them for racing and giving me variety with NRL,EPL,etc bets.

bones said:
I have been waiting six weeks for my coupon. It still hasn't arrived. I placed my bet before Manly played Newcastle in rd 3. I have called three times and they say that they will sort it. I know others have received theirs but to me it's a scam and I'm peed off that I fell for it. I'll stick with the TAB for all my betting from now on.

Mate sorry to here that,Both me and my brother received our jerseys with no problems at all, I would be making regular calls to them until they sort it out.It will be worth your while because they are the real deal. Keep annoying them and i think you will get your jersey in the end.They were nothing but helpful with me.Hope you get it.Good luck.

That's really piss poor, Bones.
I would be calling and emailing Centrebet every day, until a)they send you the voucher or b)they liaise directly with the Sea Eagles factory outlet to instruct them to send you a jersey.

Ive got my voucher, but living in the st george area makes it difficult to get up there. My mrs parents live in warriewood, last time i visited was at easter. I went to the shop on the easter saturday, and it was closed. Heres hoping i can get there next weekend.

That's unfortunate Bones. I took advantage of this offer recently and got my voucher last Friday. Exactly 7 days after placing my bet. Incidentally I backed Manly to beat the Cowboys (Cowboys +2).

That disallowed try took on a whole new meaning for me!

centrebet promo was awesome. I got my fully sponsored jersey last week in the mail. I find centrebet offer the best odds and have proven to offer the biggest offering of markets and sports.

Plus, it's good to support Manly sponsors.

My jersey arrived today, and very happy with it of course.

Bones,

I had heaps of trouble getting my voucher. With the 30 April deadline and me being overseas from 18th to 27th I was getting anxious, would not of stressed so much had the 31 may deadline been announced a bit earlier.

I placed my bet on 26 March and didnt receive my voucher until 15th April.

I called Centrebet twice a day for 3 days and emailed them about 3 times before that, and they came through.

I received my jersey on Friday in the post as the last time I was at Brooky, they had run out of them! Must say, my son is very happy with his new jersey.....

I got my voucher within 10 days and Blake was kind enough to pick it up and mail it to me.

Hmm, i just called the Factory Outlet to see if they had stock again and they said they were out until probably the weekend leading into June 3rd.

Doesn't fill me with confidence to pick up my jersey, seeing as the voucher is only valid till the end of May..

stoodamire said:
Hmm, i just called the Factory Outlet to see if they had stock again and they said they were out until probably the weekend leading into June 3rd.

Doesn't fill me with confidence to pick up my jersey, seeing as the voucher is only valid till the end of May..

Don't worry about it. If they don't have stock they will post it to you for free when it comes in.

http://www.mwse.com.au/?s=article-display&id=35010

Very good point, i just thought maybe they were all out of stock for all jerseys.

Are they out of home jerseys period or home jerseys for the promotion?

I made the trek to the outlet with my voucher from my home in westy land but only to find they aren't open on Sundays :blush:

I thought it was standard most shops were open Sunday so pays to check trading hours before making a car trip :D

stoodamire said:
Very good point, i just thought maybe they were all out of stock for all jerseys.

Are they out of home jerseys period or home jerseys for the promotion?

Not sure mate. Let your fingers do the walking and give them a buzz ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6