Manly is like, soooooooooo amazing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Craig

Rookie
Don't u all think that Manly is just the coolest club in the world?

I don't know what we'd do without it?

Fair go boys, hes got to work out an entire years worth of brainwashing in those 8 weeks.

Thy dont just regurgitate the same rhetoric year in year out :)

Yeah they do. Why do you think they all gripe about "the first year out of university being the hardest"?

Must be the only profession where that is the case.

And it is 12 weeks holiday per year and a 25 hour work week at the most.

Then they have the hide to go on strike for "better pay". Not a bad hourly rate if you ask me.

I was taking the piss ( no surprises there) but I get the feeling you actually believe it.

Heard of a Teachers Journal guys. CW wouldn't have to WORK OUT how to brain wash. He's TOLD how to do it.

******* Shakes head and walks away***********

How many of your were brainwashed in your school days?

25 five hours a week!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

******* Shakes head and walks away***********

How many of your were brainwashed in your school days?

25 five hours a week!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Most of us went to public schools!

I went to a prominant Christian Private High School (predominantly), and I was told which novels in English I was allowed to study, because the ones I was selecting were apparently "evil". In my opinion, in ANY novel, there is an element of good vs. evil. So yep - brainwashed.

Or are kids these day allowed open plethora? I personally think this would be a GOOD thing. Imagine being interested in what you are studying.

The mind boggles.

I was brainwashed into thinking rugby union was a better game than league but that lasted all of 6mnths...

so true, (I have to be careful about what I was just going to say then)...I just got the College Newsletter today- good to see there is another couple of Beales coming through the ranks!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7