Manly in strife after attempting to sign 14-year-old

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It would certainly be funny if the Rorters, or someone along those lines has made a discreet call to the youngest Turbo, who's replied (or his parents have) with "nah sorry Mr Politis, I'm going to be a Sea Eagle".. So Politis has done some jumping up and down and finger pointing which has led to a b*ll**** anti Manly article written in a News Limited paper.... AGAIN!

Ben Trbojevic played under 13s in 2014 :)
There is also a Luke Trbojevic who is a qualified junior Ref

Amazing RL Family who spend their weekends Coaching, refereeing and running the BBQ at the Local Juniors' games :clap:

So Politis has done some jumping up and down and finger pointing which has led to a b*ll**** anti Manly article written in a News Limited paper.... AGAIN!
Speaking of Nick, I wonder if he recommended a plastic surgeon to Bochoc/ Choctox?

Does Politis still live up around Newport?

That being said, the NRL junior system is a joke. Just for the development of the game, some clubs just have too big an area to even look after properly. Not sure what the solution is, but i don't mind the AFL model where clubs arent involved in the junior setup. Have organizations whose sole purpose is to develop players, not also trying to run a business and win an NRL comp
Of course we would need a different sort of draft system than the AFL has, but surely a system can be created where a local has a much better chance at ending up at the NRL club of his area.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7