Manly in RLW today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stewart didn't leave for the 2 years though and had way more experience. I'm pretty sure he will not be permitted to take a football with him let alone train.

The Who said:
Fonz said:
How will he do that after not playing for 2 years?

I'll have forgotten his name by then!

Because God will be playing inside him.

Sounds suss.

I'm not sold that Hoppa will be an impact player when he returns (assuming he wants to return to league after two years away from the game) but we'd be mad not to take a gamble on him. At least we can stick him on the wing, where he can just rely on his athleticism & succeed even if he is a bit off the pace when it comes to his game awareness.

Fonz said:
Stewart didn't leave for the 2 years though and had way more experience. I'm pretty sure he will not be permitted to take a football with him let alone train.

I agree there are some differences and stewies experience is a big one. But not having to come back after a double knee constructions, not to mention the off field saga that could ruin most men

Hoppa has ability is a naturally gifted athlete. If he can stay off the pies he will make it imo. As long as he is getting grandmas health punch as well

As for what he is allowed to do on mission, i have no idea so can't comment either way

I agree mate. I just don't share the common view that the Messiah will return and ascend straight to the top! I hope he does. and with a full off season he might. But i'm not so sure.

I've got no doubt Hoppa will come back and in time become an elite player. It'll take time though. To believe he will waltz straight back and be as good, if not better than now is as much of a fantasy as the Mormon faith itself.

Volley said:
I've got no doubt Hoppa will come back and in time become an elite player. It'll take time though. To believe he will waltz straight back and be as good, if not better than now is as much of a fantasy as the Mormon faith itself.

Or any religion.

Lol,a man felating is alot less revolting than a pedo,one whilst not my cup of tea is legal,the other is considered rape in most of the western world,i dunno Duff do you approve of pedos? censorship is a slippery slope or it looks alot more like hate campaign and overall favouritism,the manatee's will not be impressed with this development

Restrained perfection,you lose

< Comment Removed >

Please do not get personal with your comments codewana (even if you are only joking) as the person who you are aiming your comment at may find what you have written as offensive as it is impossible to know the context that it was written

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6