Manly hold talks with Coote

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Corey Norman is crap he has played well this year but he's an unknown plus he will stay with eels. Manly will sign Keary now that dragons have their player. Keary won't re sign with Souths coz he will be playing reserves.

Keary to manly
Coote to dragons
Green re sign with storm or go to SL
Moses re sign
Brooks re sign
Norman re sign
Nikorima re sign or go to manly if they miss out on Keary

Corey Norman is crap he has played well this year but he's an unknown plus he will stay with eels. Manly will sign Keary now that dragons have their player. Keary won't re sign with Souths coz he will be playing reserves.

Keary to manly
Coote to dragons
Green re sign with storm or go to SL
Moses re sign
Brooks re sign
Norman re sign
Nikorima re sign or go to manly if they miss out on Keary

I am convinced that you, as a member of the I-gadget generation are struggling to differentiate between the fantasy league and the real world.

Matai/Killer retirements are possible.

More Matai than Killer, but we don't know what Bozo has planned @:cool:

I am certain that every available centre of quality from emerging u/20's stars to established internationals both here and overseas are on a list in his office with an estimated price tag attached.

I would suggest the recruitment team will be talking to lots of centres over the next 12 months, while assessing killer and Matai's form.

Manly are cHasing Coote the newspapers don't make up stuff like you say, we are chasing Coote which means walker will not be 5/8 next year

Good Lord! Not even a slither of doubt.

And with two centres nearing retirement, if you don't think every half decent centre is on a list in Bozo's office, you should stick to the fantasy world, your good at it.

we are chasing Coote to play hooker though as TB is all for the 2 hooker role and Api isnt up to it running wise

@Turbo I am not as mean as my replies to you may indicate.

I am rapt you are a passionate Manly fan (we are a rare breed) and even more rapt that you a contributing member of this forum, that I only recently joined myself.

I am just trying to enjoy this year without every minute thinking of who we are buying next year. I am sure Manly will be "linked' to every decent player that comes on the market. Relax, our people will talk to every one of them, and you can be assured every player manager will be bringing his sample book to manly to make a sale.

It will all be sweet.

Look I'm going to tell you I love hearing about who manly is going to buy it gets me pretty excited. In saying that I understand some people don't enjoy the contracts and buying players part of the game, it ruined our season last year but I always love to welcome a new eagle to the family especially when it's a star.

Forget Coote, especially at that price. I'd take Norman in a heartbeat tho. He's a a gun.Best half at Parra for half the price of the other bloke.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6