Manly hold talks with Coote

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very true, Ralphie, but surely they'd be better off unloading other players ahead of Coote. Sounds like they're happy to give him up.
They have a gun fullback in Kalyn Ponga in their juniors, they're hoping to promote. This is why they wanted to give Coote a year, so Ponga could experience first grade on the wing before he was promoted.

What's the point of playing walker at 5/8 for 12 months if we are going to have a new 5/8 next year.
If we are buying a new one, move Lyon to 5/8 walker to centre and have this be Killers swansong year
Remember Lyon played 5/8 before moving back to centre and it improved his game immensely as he developed a better passing and kicking game. I see the same with walker. Can only improve his ball playing skills and make him a better more complete center.

I like coote as a ball playing full back, not sure about full time 5/8 and all the extra defense . Rather Keary if asking price isn't too high.

I hate Keary and want to slap him every time his dumb face appears in view :punch:
Reminds me of that little **** Field from the 90's :sick:
Yes wasn't he a little prick . From what i hear he bitch slapped some poor buggar and is now paying for it big time . Karma. He kicked a field goal against roosters to get us into the 97 gf . The only thing he ever done for us . In hindsight i wish he never kicked that bloody goal.

But the most slappable face in Rugby League history has to be Jamie Soward.
Fergie, hope he does something dumb on Saturday night that gifts Manly the game.:finger:

images (7).jpg

That puppet show interview he held, where Choc Mundine spoke on his behalf , epitomises his idiocy :drunk:

Last edited:
Coote is not a 5/8 last time i checked . Or does he play there . I thought morgan was the Cowboys 6.

Sign all 3 and we would be unstoppable

Left footed kicking game and gives us back the ball playing option in the 6, really important with Snake nearing the end of his career and Turbo primarily looking like a ball running fullback. A big YES if we could land this guy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4