Manly hold talks with Coote

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
In the latest NRL fox sports market watch it has been revealed TB had informal talks with Lachlan Coote as a possible halves pairing with Daly cherry Evans. Coote is set to continue talks with the Sea Eagles this week. Dragons are also chasing hard for Coote but are also after Luke Keary.

Should go well on the injury bench with Moltzen

giphy.gif

He's also ex Penrith so makes sense.

Do it, although this would mean Barrett has given Lyon and his extension talk the old "yeah nahhhhh"

Thank you for listening, Zoolander :clap:

I love Coote and his versatility, including goal kicking would be welcome. :)

Matai would be 'tapped' before Killer IMO.
He has said that the family wants to move back to Byron area where Kate is from, so a Titans' offer would seal the deal @:cool:
Whilst he is my fave, his bandaged body is just too limiting to reach up for high balls or sideways defense :angel:

Would Lachlan Coote be a 2 or 3 yr contract to see how Tom Wrights development goes.

Should go well on the injury bench with Moltzen

Fingers crossed for the kid, but he hasn't been injured for a good couple of years now. His importance to the Cowboys is hugely underrated, even by the Cowboys, it seems. He, more than Morgan, has been the key to their rise, giving them another playmaking option besides Thurston. They're insane if they let him go.

Fingers crossed for the kid, but he hasn't been injured for a good couple of years now. His importance to the Cowboys is hugely underrated, even by the Cowboys, it seems. He, more than Morgan, has been the key to their rise, giving them another playmaking option besides Thurston. They're insane if they let him go.
They don't have a choice, it's what happens when you win a comp, your team gets dismantled by the Salary Cap.

They don't have a choice, it's what happens when you win a comp, your team gets dismantled by the Salary Cap.

Very true, Ralphie, but surely they'd be better off unloading other players ahead of Coote. Sounds like they're happy to give him up.

Not sure about this idea... can't see Coote handling defending in the front line very well. Do we hide him out on the wing in D?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6