Manly have contacted the Titans to discuss a deal that would deliver Daly Cherry-Evans to the Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Elgey sure has some potential BUT as we know first grade is a big step up from the under 20's.

But I must say it would be super nice to get one back from the Tits, and once $CE heads up there Elgey certainly won't be playing in the number 7 jumper for a while.

Sign him NOW, time for revenge!!

The club would be after Elgey, tits may have a very elastic salary cap now though so could keep everyone

Gold-Coast bound Manly five-eighth Cherry-Evans says he will see out the season at his current club unless Manly players and management encourage him to leave early.

The Maroons star made the surprise announcement that he had signed a four-year deal with the Titans after his side's humiliating loss to Parramatta Eels on Friday night.

"I play this game for obviously my family, I play it for myself and more importantly I play it for my teammates and my coach and unless any of those groups of individuals want me gone, I won't be going anywhere," he told Fox Sports in an interview to be aired on Wednesday night.

Gold-Coast bound Manly five-eighth Cherry-Evans says he will see out the season at his current club unless Manly players and management encourage him to leave early.

The Maroons star made the surprise announcement that he had signed a four-year deal with the Titans after his side's humiliating loss to Parramatta Eels on Friday night.

"I play this game for obviously my family, I play it for myself and more importantly I play it for my teammates and my coach and unless any of those groups of individuals want me gone, I won't be going anywhere," he told Fox Sports in an interview to be aired on Wednesday night.

Everyone covered - except for...ummm....the fans? Good to see DCE knows what the game is all about. Selfish !

Jesus Christ FSN are listing someone's post on here re players swapping from Tits to us. Taylor, bird etc..

Gitfarked

So get Egley
Ends up better than dce
Wants more money
Strings us along for 12 months
Mouths platitudes re family/team
Destroys a season or two with divisive behavior
Goes elsewhere
Is that the right timeline

Fixed that for ya ;)

God my cynical streak has stopped being a streak and become who I am :(

I had a couple of buddies who played FG ,they never played for the fans-most don't..

I'm over all this bullshi$t....... Our useless club is just feeding the media, dce,foz and Toovey ..... We can not concentrate on our season while all this **** is floating around , gee we as supporters are copping the blunt end of the stick with no lube...... Going in dry @:oops:

Now that we have lost DCE, and very soon, I believe Foran, I'd love to get Elgey.

I wonder what peoples thought's would then be if we were able to sign say Falou under Parramatta's nose (suck **** to them), and then Tom Burgess. Going forward (next season):-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Israel Falou
05. Peta Hiku
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Kane Elgey

Man, that backline oozes class.

08. Tom Burgess
09. Matt Ballin
10. Luke Burgess
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Josh Starling
17. Jake Trbojevic

Falou and burgess? You are dreaming.

Lyon at 5/8 would also be a massive liability. His kicking game is dreadful And the workload closer to the ruck would destroy him.

Falou and burgess? You are dreaming.

Lyon at 5/8 would also be a massive liability. His kicking game is dreadful And the workload closer to the ruck would destroy him.
Didn't we win a premiership with Lyon at 5/8?

Yeah when he was in his prime and had a monster forward pack in front of him with great ball playing/ edge running back rowers.

The point stands. He spent the whole game backpeddling in defense last week and seems to be carrying injuries these days. A move inside would not help our cause.

I can see our club taking DCE offer of a 1 Mill or there abouts and being way better off. Don't get me wrong I still think DCE is a future Australian captain. But one bloke can get injured and where's your money at. Imagine $500k Sezer. $500k Ryan JAMES. Ahh and just because Arko said too, a little something for this young Elgey as an up and comer. Just out of spite.

Dce is "gone" next year, but I hear his announcement after last week's game took the gc by surprise. He told his team mates that's his plan to sign there for 2016. However the gc didn't think he would say yes, and they are nowhere near ready to table a formal offer, and do not have everything in place that they promised yet. A bit if work to be done to get sealed.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7