Manly GF prints for the westies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
At Peter Wynn score they are selling GF prints.  Photos of players celebrating, tries scored and game statistics and team.

They're very large about 75cm x 120cm. A corkboard version is $100- and a frame one is $185-, but I asked for a cheaper price and got it for $160-

They will be the same ones that I got from MSE site i am guessing

Not a bad looking print, $49.95 unframed on there was the option i took

I love it as it is a fantastic design, but it is so big I am not sure about the wall space. I would also love to get Beaver and Ox to sign it under their images before I framed it. I need to get a bar area like Dan or a proper den to put up all the memorabilia I have collected. The boss says that the office is looking more like a pub.

Yeah its on the MSE site, I was gunna get it from there, but its massive and I didnt know how delivery would work. Also I dont think MSE offers a frames version.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-detail.asp?p=531&pc=16

08-gf-flyinghighposter.jpg

Certainly is huge, have no idea where mine will be placed !!!

Already have the Greatest Team one framed taking up a massive amount of room on the wall

Well, I just purchased my first house.

It has a bar and rumpus room.... it shall be covered in stuff like this.

I'll organise one for sure. I'll wait til I move in though

Thanks Easystreet. One daughter got a Premiers T-shirt thrown away by a player in the leagues club on GF night. The other is whingeing about not having one - you just solved my dilemma!!!

CW - I am surprised you would lower your standards to this level

Buying a $35 shirt for $20? What is lowering my standards about that - or are you suggesting that going to Parra is lowering standards???? :) (In that case it would be true!!!)

Canteen Worker link said:
Buying a $35 shirt for $20? What is lowering my standards about that - or are you suggesting that going to Parra is lowering standards???? :) (In that case it would be true!!!)

Going into a store owned by Parra scum player (particualry from the 82/83 era)

Its only footy Wheel.

Also its always good rubbing in we won a GF if they give you any cheek and they always give good deals if you ask for them.

I walked in there the day after we beat them at Parra wearing my Manly gear, and Peter Wynn was in there at the time and said "You're brave wearing that in here"

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I walked in there the day after we beat them at Parra wearing my Manly gear, and Peter Wynn was in there at the time and said \"You're brave wearing that in here\"

What was your reply?

Was it; "**** you Winn, you were always a piss poor footballer and selling Parra junk you'll go broke for sure".

LOL, I only know who Wynn was coz of his footy store, Never saw him play DSM5

Tbh Byso I can't remember exactly what i fired back with, was something to do with better team won from memory

Maybe something like "**** Off you bunch of perennial losers" would have been more appropriate

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2