1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

manly get the blame

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by jjai, Aug 30, 2011.

1. jjai

jjai Active Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rebecca-wilson-blaming-manly/story-fn7r8ye7-1226124896185

rebecca fukn mole wilson blaming Manly..

2. Moondog

Moondog Grey-beard loon Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Hervey Bay
    Ratings:
    +3,534 / 32
    She's one of "them" alright.

3. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    They do have an article from Paul Crawley saying Melbourne should get the blame, but she's still a disgrace. She was always going to be the one to write the article, but its good to know she reads what we think about her.

4. Frogz

Frogz Don't mess with the goat, he has photos. Premium Member

Sydney, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,392 / 36
    Read this crap

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/battle-of-brookvale-inspires-junior-brawls-in-newcastle-grand-finals/story-e6frf3ou-1226125206322

5. eagle-rock08

eagle-rock08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    I've read the article. I have also read the earlier articles by this journalist.

Further, I requested some answers pertaining to her earlier articles on this very site but received no answers.

It seems to in my opinion, everytime she gets the opportunity to let loose at Manly she doesn't hold back.

And then every time she does that the members of this site then give her both barrels as well.

I would suggest from now on that this site refrains from commenting on her articles. To put it simply we should just ignore her.

• Like Like x 4
  6. mcatt

mcatt Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    They wonder why our club and our fan base have an 'Us vs. Them' mentality. Any incident where they can stick the boot into Manly and the haters come out of the wood works and completely overreact.

7. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Jamie Lyon holding up the trophy about 7:30pm on the 2nd October will be a massive **** you.

cannot wait it WILL happen

8. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,798 / 122
    It IS Manly's fault. If we weren't so darn fantastic there would be none of this sickening jealous tall-poppy crap, and then it just would have been an amusing sidelight if it occurred in, say, tigers v sharks, a bit of a laugh really.

9. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    If we do win on 2 October, maybe Jamie could thank the likes of Rebecca and Paul Kent for their efforts in inspiring our team to greater heights?