Manly get serious for push into China

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The fans up there will probably be Raiders fans.

"1.3 billion Chinese hate us...We don't care!"

Not sure how you get that Who

It read to me a proper match..from the article

It is believed the match could be scheduled up to two weeks before the official season kick-off, giving both sides a chance to recover from the arduous travelling schedule before round two.

lsz said:
Not sure how you get that Who

It read to me a proper match..from the article

It is believed the match could be scheduled up to two weeks before the official season kick-off, giving both sides a chance to recover from the arduous travelling schedule before round two.

Thanks. I misinterpreted it. I though because it was pre-season it would be a trial. I stand corrected. I think it has to be a legitimate match or else no supporters would bother travelling from Australia.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. Canberra's sponsor, HUAWEI, is considered by ASIO a security risk to Australia and more recently the USA has also determined the same.

HUAWEI came on board as sponsor to the Raiders shortly after being told that they would not be considered for any contracts in Australia, rather coincidental.

HAUWEI, of course, has rejected the idea that it would be a security risk.

I'm there. Hopefully the players would wear gear with Chinese writing. What an excellent promotional opportunity.

I do not see the point in it (apart from $), but I am curious to see the interest it generates over there.

When the bluetongue thing runs out the club should look at arranging something with the v8 supercars and run a game out of Texas the same weekend they do that round.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6