Manly fractured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
Yep we fractured these Raiders all right. Now we do know that the News Corp gossip columnists troll our site so we need to be very wary of what we say here, however in saying that it was most disappointing to see Glen Stewart make the decision to leave the field just when DCE orchestrated a flawless band. Shame on him. It was also noted that when he came back on the field Choc and Lyon left the field. Tut tut, what is happening over on the northern beaches.

This team stamped their class and maturity (and added potential) all over and around Brookie yesterday!
Looks like a team refocused and revitalized to me.

'Tis the Faders that are falling apart and need an intervention!

never did think Ricky could coach.... just more proof to my theory.

'twas great seeing him with bloodshot eyes during the presser.
He's just another Wally. Damn good player but can't coach a choko vine over a shed!

He's got his bank account to cheer him up.
Bet Canberra are rapt they're paying him a fortune..... and Parra are glad they're not.

lismore_fan said:
never did think Ricky could coach.... just more proof to my theory.

'twas great seeing him with bloodshot eyes during the presser.
He's just another Wally. Damn good player but can't coach a choko vine over a shed!

It's not a theory it's a long proven fact

I was thinking during the game on Sunday that although Snake and others would have been pissed at seeing his brother forced out and maybe a little animosity towards DCE sort of being the reason why, when they see the type of player that DCE is and will get better then the reasons why become clear. You'd have to be happy playing in a team that has a halfback like DCE steering the team around the park as well as Foz when he comes back. You can keep Pierce,Maloney,Mullen,Cronk,Thurston,Reynolds,Hodkinson, Reynolds, Sutton,Kelly,Seizer,Brooks. None of them are anywhere near the strike potential of DCE and Foz. Not since Sterling Kenny,Langer Walters, Stuart Daley has there been a more potent scrum base.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4