Manly feels the hate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was at the REgional Athletics carnival at Blacktown Olympic Park last week. There were a few Manly supporters/parents donning their gear. At Kellyville shops on the weekend there was a few proud jersey wearers. And yes, there are a few of us in the hills district... and we're proud and we love being hated... GO ON YOU EAGLES!

MK Eagle said:
Plenty up my way near Toowoomba also. Ppl forget that in Nz there is only 1 other team to support bar the Worriors - The Seaeagles - now theres a few more. Must confess, originally from down Cronulla & I was on my own - but who gives a f**k - i loved it!! ;)

There's even a Manly fan in the Warriors supporters group ;) we're everywhere!! They obviously haven't watched any of the Manly vs Brisbane games at North Brookvale.

Don't forget that the DT is the same paper that only has pro-Rebecca Wilson comments when she makes anti-Manly articles. All the posts against her are not posted. They are just making it look like we are hated more than we actually are. That isn't a bad thing though. The more they do the stronger we become.

The feeling is good but I'm starting to get nervous now...are we turning into Dragons and Tigers fans?

Discuss :p

Jono said:
The feeling is good but I'm starting to get nervous now...are we turning into Dragons and Tigers fans?

Discuss :p

We are a successful club and we expect success. At this point in the season we expect our boys to turn up and bring home the silverware - at least make the GF. But bottom line is this, no one expected us to be even sitting on second after the season ended, and no one expected us to be sitting in the final four as we go into the second last week of the year. So, all in all, it has been a remarkable year of discovering some awesome players and going well ahead of anyone's expectations.
We now have more than a sniff, we can taste the glory ;^)

Plenty of Sea Eagles fans in North West Sydney. On the Gosford train to the city the other day were three fans with jerseys and there are always some around Mac Uni.

I saw three manly jerseys in Camden/Narellan today. Not a single WestTigers one, loved it. Often get a "Go Manly" comment when I wear Manly apparel out this way.

All the non- Tigers supporters I have spoken too are so over the Tigers/ Benji media & NRL love fest. The tigers fans are still whinging about Inu's try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7