Manly feels the hate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahh, the Natural Order is being restored to the Rugby League World :D

"..In the 2008 grand final, there were 80,000 fans there and 75,000 were Manly supporters...."

Time to come out of the Closet people and show your Manly Pride :heart:

Get ready for unprecedented levels of hate from the News empire. They really see us as a huge threat to a ponies v drizzle news limited orgy grand final. The articles in the telecrap today indicate whats ahead.

Dont we all love it. I love how they use fear. We are their worst nightmare.

Go Manly. stick it up em again!!

Two types of people in this world
Manly supporters
And
Rex hunts who don't support manly

I don't care what others want the outcome of Manly's season to be.
The fact is our players are used to the siege mentality, so this whole hate saga is playing out well and in our favour.
I think this is an exciting and promising situation for us to be in.

haha the easy side of the draw, please.

I would rather cop the Warriors, 1st always gets to play the lower ranked sides the whole way through. Broncos beaten up and shorter turn around or not, the warriors are softer opposition and the Broncos will fight to the death

Absolute rubbish about Manly fans only residing in the peninsula. There are plenty of us in the Inner West.

DSM5 said:
Absolute rubbish about Manly fans only residing in the peninsula. There are plenty of us in the Inner West.
Of course it is. Same as saying all Roosters supporters live in the Eastern Suburbs. Forestville boy Dean Ritchie is proof-positive that that isn't true.

DSM5 said:

Growing up in the Riverina there were plenty of Manly supporters. Now living in Canberra there are more than a few of us here as well.

seeing plenty of Manly Jerseys around Hervey Bay at the moment too!

Phantar said:
DSM5 said:
Of course it is. Same as saying all Roosters supporters live in the Eastern Suburbs. Forestville boy Dean Ritchie is proof-positive that that isn't true.

That would be like saying all Souths fans live in ........ Homebush :s
Actually it's probably a good thing that Souths use ANZ as their home ground. They would ever get to play there otherwise.

Plenty up my way near Toowoomba also. Ppl forget that in Nz there is only 1 other team to support bar the Worriors - The Seaeagles - now theres a few more. Must confess, originally from down Cronulla & I was on my own - but who gives a f**k - i loved it!! ;)

Plenty of fans in the Hills district also. Just need to read the recent story of Jamie Buhrer. He and David Williams are both from the Hills.

It annoys me from time to time when we are screaming for support that we still try to play this hatred up. We should be trying to do our upmost to obtain as big a supporter base as possible and look for outside of the peninsular especially growth areas such as the Hills district. There certainly is a wealth of up and coming talent in the junior comps.

To all the Manly Haters , that hate us for being a successful club. YOU CAN ALL GO AND GET ****ED!!!

Plenty of supporters in the Blue Mountains.
When I wear my jersey I got a Lot of positive comments
Also see a lot of others wearing them too.

Doesnt matter where you go in Qld, Whenever you wear manly gear you get "Go Manly" comments......... without fail

Well there ain't too many around Lismore area but I deo my best to promote the maroon & whites wherever I go.

One more win and we get the 8' high letters GO MANLY. Think I'll try black lettering this time with a white shade for effect.

Wonder if the council will complain.... again?

lismore_fan said:
Well there ain't too many around Lismore area but I deo my best to promote the maroon & whites wherever I go.

One more win and we get the 8' high letters GO MANLY. Think I'll try black lettering this time with a white shade for effect.

Wonder if the council will complain.... again?

Think I might do the same.

The council complained?
oh you had it on their grass. I'll do mine just inside the boundary :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2