Manly fans needed - Dee Why RSL Monday 28th Feb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren link said:
hopefully this will be the last \"meeting\" to beg for money!! Surely it's our time

There really is no better chance than now that i can see on the horizon.

Update:

SEA EAGLES CALL TO ARMS
Peter Peters
24/02/2011 1:24:49 PM
This is a call for all Sea Eagles to wear their colours and attend a public forum at Dee Why RSL on Monday night February 28 from 7.30 p.m. (get there at 6.30 p.m. as there will be a big crowd and one needs to sign in if not a member).

The Manly Daily is conducting a public forum on major issues affecting the northern beaches with Mike Baird, Brad Hazzard and Rob Stokes who will represent the liberals from the district in the new NSW Government which is expected to be elected on March 26.

Baird is the choice for Treasuer and Hazzard for Planning minister in the new Barry O’Farrell led government to be.

For 15 years the northern beaches has been neglected and Brookvale Oval – the spiritual home of the Sea Eagles has suffered while millions has been poured into other grounds by the Labour governments except for a $6 million grand by the then Premier Morris Iemma.

It’s our time to rally and show our pride and passion.

Join coach Des Hasler and club officials ,sponsors and fans on Monday night and help us get a firm commitment from people who claim to be Manly supporters.

We have been shunned for long enough. Let’s go to Dee Why RSL and let them know what passion and pride is all about.

The Manly Daily is so kiss ar$e to the Torys these days.
We've been neglected for more than 15 years, by both lots.

Yes it's a good cause but I don't think I can be in the same room as those crunts without hurling abuse at them. It wouldn't help us.

Maybe better to stay home Duff if you feel like that.

Let's face it BOTH sides.....no I'll change that ALL sides of Politics is a dirty game....I don't have a lot of respect for any of them today.

BUT If there's a chance of some big money for Brookie those than can stand being there should go and suck up...you never know it "might" make a difference

Better stick to pressuring the State Libs, we'll get nothing from the Feds.  Didn't when the Libs were in power federally, and Albanese just hates Manly with a passion only a boy who supports Souths can. 

Duff link said:

Yes it's a good cause but I don't think I can be in the same room as those crunts without hurling abuse at them. It wouldn't help us.
How have we been neglected by the so-called Tories when they haven't been in power at state level since March 1995? Bit hard to make changes whilst in opposition. In fact, since the end of WWII, the Coalition have only been in power for about 18 of those 66 years. In that 18 years they did plenty for the northern beaches. To be fair, so did Labor for the short period (circa 1978-81, or was it 84) when Labor men Tom Webster and Alan Stewart were actually local members - but Labor have done nothing like that for the area since then. Funny that the last big upgrade to Brookvale Oval (the Ken Arthurson Stand) was initiated when John Fahey was the Premier. Presumably with some funding from that government.
And really, why are they 'crunts'? You'd prefer this current pack of (largely) inept, dysfunctional, clueless, corrupt and talentless rabble to remain in power? Even many Labor people (including Tom Webster and Rodney Cavalier) can't wait to see the back of Kenneally and Co before they totally destroy the Labor brand in NSW.

Phantar link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=186538.msg317687#msg317687 date=1298589759]

How have we been neglected by the so-called Tories when they haven't been in power at state level since March 1995? Bit hard to make changes whilst in opposition. In fact, since the end of WWII, the Coalition have only been in power for about 18 of those 66 years. In that 18 years they did plenty for the northern beaches. To be fair, so did Labor for the short period (circa 1978-81, or was it 84) when Labor men Tom Webster and Alan Stewart were actually local members - but Labor have done nothing like that for the area since then. Funny that the last big upgrade to Brookvale Oval (the Ken Arthurson Stand) was initiated when John Fahey was the Premier. Presumably with some funding from that government.
And really, why are they 'crunts'? You'd prefer this current pack of (largely) inept, dysfunctional, clueless, corrupt and talentless rabble to remain in power? Even many Labor people (including Tom Webster and Rodney Cavalier) can't wait to see the back of Kenneally and Co before they totally destroy the Labor brand in NSW.

[/quote]

Fistly, they are Tories, not Liberals. I'm a political Liberal which is the opposite of the Liberal party. Go over to Wiki if you need a lesson on that one.
I said we've been neglected for over 15 years by both sides. That's how I can include them even though they haven't been in power for 15 years.
They are crunts because they associate themselves with right wing political theory. It's the most evil attitude on the planet. At least the a'holes in the ALP try to pretend they're not evil. The Libs come straight out & admit it without realising they're doing anything wrong. That makes them inept at the basic human level.
What's wrong with Kenneally? Poor biatch has been stuck in a no win situation & set up to fall. She hasn't ever been given a chance by the media.

THe good thing is that on the back of the election loss we should see the last of Obiede and all the others (most of which have already quit)

Obeid hasn't gone yet Fluff.  It'll be very interesting to see what they all say about Brookie and our future. 

Duff link said:
[quote author=Phantar link=topic=186538.msg317756#msg317756 date=1298626273]
[quote author=Duff link=topic=186538.msg317687#msg317687 date=1298589759]

[/quote]

Fistly, they are Tories, not Liberals. I'm a political Liberal which is the opposite of the Liberal party. Go over to Wiki if you need a lesson on that one.
I said we've been neglected for over 15 years by both sides. That's how I can include them even though they haven't been in power for 15 years.
They are crunts because they associate themselves with right wing political theory. It's the most evil attitude on the planet. At least the a'holes in the ALP try to pretend they're not evil. The Libs come straight out & admit it without realising they're doing anything wrong. That makes them inept at the basic human level.
What's wrong with Kenneally? Poor biatch has been stuck in a no win situation & set up to fall. She hasn't ever been given a chance by the media.
[/quote]

Please take your biased political views and **** off to a political forum. This is a Rugby League forum.

I am not interested in yours or anyone else's political views. I am here for the footy.

Duff has the right to be as obnoxious as he pleases.  Actually I agree with his assessment of the Liberals.  Hopefully they'll spend up big on Brookie, and isn't that all we want them to do?

DSM5 link said:
Duff has the right to be as obnoxious as he pleases.  Actually I agree with his assessment of the Liberals.  Hopefully they'll spend up big on Brookie, and isn't that all we want them to do?

Let him be obnoxious about footy. If he wants to be obnoxious about politics then I repeat, go to a forum on politics.

Ralphie i suggest get the **** out of the political thread regarding the future of brookvale in such a case,how the **** is this thread not going to be all political?

We are getting ****ed from 3 sides (Libs,Labour and Greens) for the future of our ****ing spiritual home,our ****ing version of the taj mahal
and while duff has his political views noone asked you to comment on them,personally i just pray we get out of this with a better brookvale and its ****ers like Duff who are going to try to make such a thing possible because he sees politics is the cockblock we are experiencing so,if your kids or great grandkids see the place people like duff are wishing it to be,you will be grateful for obnoxious assholes that made it happen instead of them seeing the ****ing sfs!!!

Ralphie link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=186538.msg317928#msg317928 date=1298704656]

Let him be obnoxious about footy. If he wants to be obnoxious about politics then I repeat, go to a forum on politics.
[/quote]

If you can't see the relationship between sport and politics then you understand neither.

Ralphie link said:

[/quote]

Honestly Ralphenstien, such an outburst.

If you go back & read Phantar's post you'll see many question marks. All I did was answer him. It would've been rude of me not to.

Don't worry, I'll be obnoxious about footy when we have some to disagree about. Right now we only have off field stuff to stir the pot with.

I hope the Tories can give us what we need, just don't expect everyone to say thank you.

Duff link said:
[quote author=Ralphie link=topic=186538.msg317929#msg317929 date=1298704814]

[/quote]

Honestly Ralphenstien, such an outburst.

If you go back & read Phantar's post you'll see many question marks. All I did was answer him. It would've been rude of me not to.

Don't worry, I'll be obnoxious about footy when we have some to disagree about. Right now we only have off field stuff to stir the pot with.

I hope the Tories can give us what we need, just don't expect everyone to say thank you.
[/quote]

Duff, I am just interested in the footy. I used the language I used just to make the point. I't difficult to put the right tone into the written word. I meant no offence,I just have a problem with politics of any kind on a footy forum.

Bring on the new season.....please

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6