Manly Dugout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poor form. If it was for the Penns surely they could have come up with an excuse like we double booked the seats and you did not book first.

While I hope you are looked after, It is pretty poor if they do so only after a backlash. If from day 1 they understood and sorted you out somehow, thats cool in a way, but to wait until they see if you react or slink off without a word is just terrible manangement of a situation

this was the management that allowed the free for all at the sesaon opening when we had the Brett and Choc incident so why are you surprised?

Darren said:
this was the management that allowed the free for all at the sesaon opening when we had the Brett and Choc incident so why are you surprised?

Bit hard, Darren?

I agree, with Mr Penn's injection of funds he can choose where he wants to sit but to liken that to the Brett & Choc incident is indeed drawing a long bow.

But then again, why am I arguing with a supporter who doesn't like Manly or the players and would choose Billy & Cam over the Manly players?

only 3 CC Eagle, Jase is just a mate. Anyone who rather Ballin than Smith in their team are dreaming. Ballin is a top hooker but not in Smiths class and at present neither is Brett in Slater's class, we also don't pay 500-600 grand either

Darren said:

Rusty would never pull such a stunt

anthonyb1965 said:
Update - Spoke with Larissa this morning and just waiting now for a resolution.

I'll be in touch tomorrow morning to let you know how we are going.

Larissa

Outstanding Larissa, looking forward to hearing how this goes. You are doing hood things for the sea eagles brand

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8