Manly Dream Team Updates ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
200 + Games Dream Team

FB - Eadie
WG - Stewart
CT - Lyon
CT - Fulton
WG - Matai
FE - Lyons
HB - Toovey
PR - Kite
HK - Krilich
PR - King
SR - Menzies
SR - Randall
LK - Vautin

BN - Watmough
BN - Cunningham
BN - Hasler
BN - Ballin/Jones

18th Man Thompson

1 brett stewart 2 michael oconnor 3 jamie lyon 4 bob fulton 5 ken irvine 6 clff lyons 7 geoff toovey 8 brent kite 9 fred jones 10 ian roberts 11 terry randall 12 steve menzies 13 malcolm reilly 14 glenn stewart15 anthony watmough 16 steve matai 17 brent kite that will do me against any team of any era ..
No Eadie-you are off your head mate

My goodness Eadie v B. Stewart is a tough one.

Think in 10 years we may well be putting young Tom into that conundrum. I hope so anyways!

No Eadie-you are off your head mate
Dont think so bud .. Eadies in their if you read it properly .. I seen the best of eadie if you want to talk about records brett stewarts 169 triys not good enough for you . Eadie got about 79 in the same time frame .. Both great players you can have eadie id take snake ..

:)
Dont think so bud .. Eadies in their if you read it properly .. I seen the best of eadie if you want to talk about records brett stewarts 169 triys not good enough for you . Eadie got about 79 in the same time frame .. Both great players you can have eadie id take snake ..
Eadie may have scored 79 tries but his ability to break tackles like taumalolo created many more tries for our team as well . He was a brilliant back and built like a blockbusting forward and was also a goal kicker who kicked 847 goals. Snake represented Australia once and Eadie 20 times. Snake represented NSW 8 times and Eadie 14.
In our 1978 grand final win Eadie scored one try set up another and kicked 3 goals and a field goal for his man of the match performance

:)

Eadie may have scored 79 tries but his ability to break tackles like taumalolo created many more tries for our team as well . He was a brilliant back and built like a blockbusting forward and was also a goal kicker who kicked 847 goals. Snake represented Australia once and Eadie 20 times. Snake represented NSW 8 times and Eadie 14.
In our 1978 grand final win Eadie scored one try set up another and kicked 3 goals and a field goal for his man of the match performance
Yeah how many tests wld eadie have played behind slater & inglis be fair to say zero wldnt it.. Show a few clips of the 82 gf .. For anyone trying to knock snake .. He was better than any of them before that ridiculous court case ..

Yeah how many tests wld eadie have played behind slater & inglis be fair to say zero wldnt it.. Show a few clips of the 82 gf .. For anyone trying to knock snake .. He was better than any of them before that ridiculous court case ..
Slater and Inglis didn't play for NSW . Eadie also played more games for NSW then Snake did . No one is knocking the Snake as he will always be remembered as one of our greats .

Slater and Inglis didn't play for NSW . Eadie also played more games for NSW then Snake did . No one is knocking the Snake as he will always be remembered as one of our greats .
Same mate i loved wombat as much as anyone did he is a bloody legend of the game .. Some body said i was of my head for choosing snake ahead of eadiie .. Snake is my favorite alll time manly player At his best he was doing things no one else could do ..

Same mate i loved wombat as much as anyone did he is a bloody legend of the game .. Some body said i was of my head for choosing snake ahead of eadiie .. Snake is my favorite alll time manly player At his best he was doing things no one else could do ..
We all have our favorite players and there were many Manly greats but there was only one Immortal and that is my favorite , the one and only Bob Fulton !!!

Always had a man crush on Spud, would find a spot for him.. Teams like this are always subjective, just depends on when you were born..

Lots of old farts around.

The one unquestionable difference to our team of 60 years is killer in. I doubt anyone disputes that, then you have a host of these players as possibilities

The Stewart's
Watmough
Kitey
Matai.

Brett is a tough one as he is up against the great Wombat, and I don't subscribe to either being on the wing.

The one I'd really look to have a place for us Kitey. When he had good years (like Snake) we won premierships. But then who falls out? I have to keep Bk, I know it was only 2 seasons, but what a two seasons and his impact lasted for years.

Always had a man crush on Spud, would find a spot for him.. Teams like this are always subjective, just depends on when you were born..

Lots of old farts around.

Old fart here coming up to 50 years supporter in March 2017......(is that a Grand Final omen?);)

It's a tough call but how about

1 - Wombat
2 - Twinkle Toes
3 - Killer
4 - Bozo
5 - Rowdy
6 - Napper
7 - Tooves
8 - Mal
9 - Beaver
10 - Igor
11 - Spud
12 - Thrower
13 - Lurch

14 - Fatty
15 - The Moose
16 - Gifty
17 - Snoz

Coach - Lowie

Ball Boy - Kierthony Forwat

Referee - Hollywood

Basic Guidelines
At least 50 games (maybe should be more)
Only in position played most of time with club

I like this side Terry but I would punt Hasler and replace him with Ian Martin at 14.

Good thought
No way could I pick a side but
Ian Martin was one of my favourite players for a long time
Shows how many great manly players there have been from the 70, s onwards

Good thought
No way could I pick a side but
Ian Martin was one of my favourite players for a long time
Shows how many great manly players there have been from the 70, s onwards
You are spot on, Ian Martin was solid as a rock, it is no coincidence he was in all 4 premiership teams in the 70's........perhaps he should be there as lock with Mal going to the bench......Snoz dropping off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7