Manly doing everything better

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I'm really impressed by the mighty eagles in all facets of the game.

Line speed and dominant tackles galore, Defence solid as, Halves asking question of the opposition, aggression speed from the ruck, decoys running correct lines,

Horo already better that t-dog couples of mistakes but will get better.

Their energy, speed and enthusiasm is back which makes our attacking raids much more dangerous.

And keeping the knights to 0. Bonus!

Our new guys are absolutely killing it. Horo was very impressive along with Lawrence,Fa'aoso, Symonds looks the goods, Gower needs to hold onto the ball when he does he looks makes good metres.

What great recruitment, these new blokes have made the team look powerful right across the park. Don Singe gets this team ready for game day, switched on from the start and didn't fade in the 2nd half.

And well done Tommy Symonds. Solid in defence and what about that one handed off load for the try! Not even the red headed fat man gave an off load like that in 10 years.

We won that match by a big margin purely off attitude.

Fa'aoso will end up killing somebody. He is vicious without crossing the line. Lawrence is making the of his opportunity as a starting prop.

Brissie Kid said:
And well done Tommy Symonds. Solid in defence and what about that one handed off load for the try! Not even the red headed fat man gave an off load like that in 10 years.

I've said it before if Symonds stays fit he'll be a regular in the top 17. He's been around a long time but often missed out because of injury. Yeah great run and offload.

They seem to have taken it up a notch from last season,i know we had injuries but with the new crew I feel a good season coming on,defence is amazing,attack is not panicy,cant wait for the storm and dogs to feel the wrath.

Pittwater Legend said:
We won that match by a big margin purely off attitude.
I must agree with this and it is a great sign. The boys look like they really want to be out there giving it their best shot. Well done to Toovey for getting blokes like Kite and Choc out of the blocks in such great form. If we keep this up we will go a very long way this year.

I was thinking that our Attack is a bit rusty during the 1st half as we created so many chances but our finishing was off

but whatever Toovey said must have turned the switch on even though we we put 22 on in the 2nd half still a few chances went astray
we have scored 38 of our 54 in the 2nd halves this year

Lets hope we have a good run with injuries - we looked pretty good at times last year but then the injuries caught us

This year it looks like all the players know that they can rely on one another to do their job,whether in attack or defence, instead of having to do the work of another player who shall remain nameless.That inspires team confidence and they seem more willing to work for one another and are less frustrated.

Going great guns. Cant wait to play the Storm and Bulldogs at full strength to get a better indication of how well we are going.

32 - Nil against a Bennett coached team that boasts one of the toughest forward packs in comp . How much ****ing better does it get !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8