Manly determined to win grand final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
http://au.sports.yahoo.com/videos/watch/18150423/manly-determined-to-win-grand-final/

You think Ricky Steward would be worried about their position on the ladder than moving Allgood to the centres. There's your reason for them coming last..

All Snake said was it was good to get some combinations working together at the right time of year instead of constant injury disruption. Didn't say a thing about being ready to win a grand final. What a beatup as usual.

Haha. Wow a 1 and a half line post from TC! Not worth reading of course but short and sweet all the same. I'm surprised you even opened a thread started by me considering I'm a member of the pathetic masses.

I just thought people might like to watch a fit Brett Stewart powering out some weighted sprints. It got me excited in the trouser area and thought it might do the same for others.

Sorry about the thread title folks but it was the title of the story.

Your threads don't burn enough brain cells to warrant a detailed reply on top of your short attention span that also lacks basic comprehension skills.

How deep is that hole you are digging Stevo let me know when it's done so I don't make it cave in on top of you and you can still stand tall and proud.

I have no idea what you are dribbling on about. My cave caving in on top of me? Is that like the famous cement truck sledge?

If only there were stats on these things. lol

I consider myself sort of an expert. I'd do it but i don't think he likes me.

Stevo said:
:popcorn:

Doesn't work anymore!

popcorn.gif

banana-popcorn.gif

tumblr_mdynf2uiP11rri9jt.gif

Kiwi Eagle said:
Do we have a banter coach that can take technical under his wing ? That area of his game needs massive improvement

Are you implying the quality of the comebacks and conversation on the other side is of a high quality "choice bro"-- i'm not going to waste my ample reserves on someone that does not require such a high level of performance to get under their skin.

Just like Manly last week I do enough to get the job done and no extra.

Stevo said:
A rock wall. My rock cave of emotion. TC's poor grip on reality. Set him free!!

The only reality I struggle to come to grips with is the one that surrounds you.

Ease up on the "Ebeneezer Goode" lifestyle it may confuse and distort your sense of reality, when you come back down off that chemical high TC will formulate a plan to get your life back on track.

Technical Coach said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Do we have a banter coach that can take technical under his wing ? That area of his game needs massive improvement

Are you implying the quality of the comebacks and conversation on the other side is of a high quality "choice bro"-- i'm not going to waste my ample reserves on someone that does not require such a high level of performance to get under their skin.

Just like Manly last week I do enough to get the job done and no extra.

Stevo said:
A rock wall. My rock cave of emotion. TC's poor grip on reality. Set him free!!

The only reality I struggle to come to grips with is the one that surrounds you.

Ease up on the "Ebeneezer Goode" lifestyle it may confuse and distort your sense of reality, when you come back down off that chemical high TC will formulate a plan to get your life back on track.

Manly cruised and got the job done but if we were looking at the combatants you would have been the Titans on the day, good solid effort, tried hard but ultimately couldn't deliver for the duration so came up short

Technical Coach said:
Your threads don't burn enough brain cells to warrant a detailed reply on top of your short attention span that also lacks basic comprehension skills.

How deep is that hole you are digging Stevo let me know when it's done so I don't make it cave in on top of you and you can still stand tall and proud.

The hole goes all the way from top to bottom.
It won't cave in as long as your not looking down on him. Physics, you got to love physics. Unless you like looking down on people.:heart:

Technical Coach said:

Id say owned but Stevie's ability to comprehend words with more than 2 syllables is rather limited so your insults to him are like using full synthetic oil in a torana with its original untouched engine with 500,000km on the clock

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6