Manly Daily - Home Game Week - Liftout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Digital Edition Liftout:
http://newslocal.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Every Thursday edition of a Manly Home Game week, will have a liftout.

Wallpaper Download:

The Manly Daily will be offering wallpaper of your favourite players to download to your desktop or tablet this season. We launch with today’s cover story on powerhouse player Brenton Lawrence. Go to Manly Daily and look for our story on Brenton Lawrence for details on our wallpaper download.

Thanks for sharing that HM. As a kid my brothers and I actually used to deliver the Manly Daily. I remember one day in particular it was pouring with rain and mum insisted that we do our run in our surfing wetsuits. We resisted but we had to listen to the boss. A few kids laughed at us but our bodies stayed warm and insulated as we got through it. Thanks mum.
In Qld now the newspapers and media in general constantly bombard us with news from the Qld teams, particularly the bongos. One sports news feature last week showed Sam Thaiday and family feeding chickens? :rolleyes: Seriously?:rolleyes:
In summary I think it's fantastic that the Manly club and Manly Daily are doing this home game feature. Promotion of the Mighty Sea Eagles is great news. They are a very marketable team and the more of it, the better for our club's future.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6