Manly challenge too good to pass up: Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It'll be interesting to see how we go with recruitment, or has he already had some input in that regards? The staff for 2016 are ;

Head coach: Trent Barrett

Assistant coach/recruitment manager: John Cartwright

Assistant coach: Anthony Seibold

Head of physical performance: Dan Ferris

Assistant strength & conditioning coach: Luke O’Donnell

Football operations manager: Charlie Haggett

Head trainer: Alex Ross

Head physio: Chris Bailey (good to see Chris back. LOL)

Have I missed something? I don't get the negativity towards Cartwright. As I said the other day, since 2003 he has been assistant coach at 3 different clubs and won a premiership at each of them. I remember talking to some people who had a bit to do with the Roosters at the time and they were adament he had more to do with their win than Ricky S. It is obvious he is more suited to the coaching of football, which you do as an assistant, than the intricacies of being a head coach.
By the way if it is about Tooves, I was one of his biggest fans but these blokes had nothing to do with the disgraceful way that was handled.

Why do you think he failed as a head coach?
The Titans had a strong roster, yet Cartwright couldn't get them anywhere near where they should have been.:wondering:

The Seibold guy has a good wrap on him as a great defensive coach at the Scumos.

It will be interesting to see the new dynamics of the Team under these new coaches :)

Why do you think he failed as a head coach?
The Titans had a strong roster, yet Cartwright couldn't get them anywhere near where they should have been.:wondering:

The Seibold guy has a good wrap on him as a great defensive coach at the Scumos.

It will be interesting to see the new dynamics of the Team under these new coaches :)
I have no idea why he failed as a head coach, maybe something to do with the crappy culture at the GC. All I know is, his record as an assistant coach is very good and is a very different role to being a head coach. Kearney is another example.
Anyway go Manly and I hope this new mob exceed all our expectations.:clap:

Best part of that article was the fact Cherry barely got a mention.
Good to see the coaching staff arent placing extra public pressure on him so far.

How long is his contact ?
I ran into him in Manly this morning and formaly welcomed him to Manly @:)

He said that he is here for 3 years and seemed as excited as we are.
I asked him to bring happiness back to Manly Fans and to flick bloody ZtH. :inlove:
He laughed at the last bit and probably thought that I was joking >:)

Manly must stop ZtH blemishing the efforts of all those that have contributed to the Decade of Dominance (note:2013 was actually a GF year):cool:
The District Club is the only reason Manly exists - we are not irelevent :finger:

Baz' motto is 'We look ahead', so get ZtH to support the #StrongerTogether

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7