Manly braced for huge Tigers NRL challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Geoff Toovey kicked off his reign as Sea Eagles coach in tremendous fashion with a thrilling 26-20 win over the Warriors at Eden Park in Auckland but Injuries to key players, a long flight and a five-day turnaround pose huge problems for Manly ahead of their NRL clash with Wests Tigers on Friday

Read the full article

Schedule sucks, but hey, the boys will just have to smash the pussies and show the NRL that we are just too good

Adversity breeds success . Great opportunity for the boys filling in to make a difference . Looking forward to seeing how they go .

Certainly starting to become a very challenging start to their season. If we can overcome these injuries and the first 5 rounds and come out with 3 or more wins then the boys will have set up another big season for the Seaeagles.

wizball1973 said:
Why the f**k do we always play them in Gosford? Brookvale would have been ideal to give us an advantage.
Correct why not play bluetongue games later on in the year, opening games of the year at brookie are crucial to get wins.

I think work on Brookie is not finished yet, we have known for months the season would start without any Brookie matches for the first 5 or 6 weeks for that reason.

eagle-rock08 said:
If I have to hear that the tigers are the season favorites again I'll become postal.:mad:

Lucky your not watching the replay on Fox . 3 times in the first 2 minutes the gibbering commentators mentioned the tigers are premiership favorites ...... I don't have the stomach to listen any longer , the Benji is brilliant call is now kicking in .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4