Manly-Bankstown Sea Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
Cool thread idea!!

Firstly Dogs have lost Hodgson, Paea, Warburton, and Ryan

This might read crazy but my side would be...

1. Brett Stewart - No denying that he is a solid fullback.
2. Steve Turner - One of the most consistent players for Bulldogs in recent years.
3. Jamie Lyon - Dependable.
4. Josh Morris - Needs to pick up his form, but in form a dangerous strong ball runner.
5. Steve Matai - Call me crazy but Matai is a strong agressive ball runner. With some pace to burn he'd do damage on the edges.
6. Kieran Foran - Nothing more to say.
7. Daly Cherry-Evans - Nothing more to say.
8. Aiden Tolman - Metre eater. Always goes forward and is reliable.
9. Matt Ballin - Edges out Ennis/Reynolds because he is less penalty prone.
10. James Graham - The polar bear will be in for a huge first year I feel.
11. Anthony Watmough - Say what you want, a very dangerous player.
12. Tony Williams - Big, strong, mobile, and can offload.
13. Glenn Stewart - A bit agro at times, but a solid #13.

14. Darcy Lussick - Adds some impact off the bench.
15. Ben Barba - The X Factor who can tear sleeping defenders apart with the smallest of gaps.
16. Sam Kasiano - Really started to come into his own last year. BIG boy who shows exciting future prospects.
17. Frank Pritchard - Normal Frankie = dull, Crankie Frankie = AWESOME. When Frank hits you, you know he's for a solid game.

10 Manly players
7 Dogs players.

Hahahahaha .... If my team finished 9th i know i wouldnt be in the premiers forums making up a dream team mixed with the premiers & my crappy side.. so jealous we are No1. for 2011 :D
just got to laugh...

jjai said:
MrInvisible said:
Cool thread idea!!

Firstly Dogs have lost Hodgson, Paea, Warburton, and Ryan

This might read crazy but my side would be...

1. Brett Stewart - No denying that he is a solid fullback.
2. Steve Turner - One of the most consistent players for Bulldogs in recent years.
3. Jamie Lyon - Dependable.
4. Josh Morris - Needs to pick up his form, but in form a dangerous strong ball runner.
5. Steve Matai - Call me crazy but Matai is a strong agressive ball runner. With some pace to burn he'd do damage on the edges.
6. Kieran Foran - Nothing more to say.
7. Daly Cherry-Evans - Nothing more to say.
8. Aiden Tolman - Metre eater. Always goes forward and is reliable.
9. Matt Ballin - Edges out Ennis/Reynolds because he is less penalty prone.
10. James Graham - The polar bear will be in for a huge first year I feel.
11. Anthony Watmough - Say what you want, a very dangerous player.
12. Tony Williams - Big, strong, mobile, and can offload.
13. Glenn Stewart - A bit agro at times, but a solid #13.

14. Darcy Lussick - Adds some impact off the bench.
15. Ben Barba - The X Factor who can tear sleeping defenders apart with the smallest of gaps.
16. Sam Kasiano - Really started to come into his own last year. BIG boy who shows exciting future prospects.
17. Frank Pritchard - Normal Frankie = dull, Crankie Frankie = AWESOME. When Frank hits you, you know he's for a solid game.

10 Manly players
7 Dogs players.

Hahahahaha .... If my team finished 9th i know i wouldnt be in the premiers forums making up a dream team mixed with the premiers & my crappy side.. so jealous we are No1. for 2011 :D
just got to laugh...

Kindergarten **** :D

Jjai rather than report your comment instead I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on your post and just mention this.

It would do your account the world of good to take a read of the following thread created by Moderator ManlyBacker here earlier today.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Please-read-time-to-calm-down

It highlights that bans = abuse. Just keep that in mind.

K Thanks :)

MrInvisible said:
Jjai rather than report your comment instead I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on your post and just mention this.

It would do your account the world of good to take a read of the following thread created by Moderator ManlyBacker here earlier today.

How is it insulting its just my opinion .. ok ..if i followed a crappy side like yours i wouldn`t be in the forum of the team who won the GF making up some dream team with a mixture of our teams players & your sides who finished 9th????
You got expect some pay out geez ...
pretty stupid really..

i`d be embarassed mate , you know, i could see an Auckland warrior fan coming in here giving us **** about some ref decision during the GF. Your team finished 9th & you coming in here instigating crap with your posse..Your teams finish on the table doesnt give you no credibility or reason to even be in here, making posts like that ..

Dealing with 2012 squads on current form

1. Stewart
2. Turner
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Morris
6. Foran
7. Cherry-Evans
8. Tolman
9. Ballin
10. Graham
11. Watmough
12. Williams
13. G.Stewart

14. Buhrer
15. King
16. Galavao
17. Lussick

MrInvisible said:

Dobbers wear nappies. Grow up champ. Better still- why don't you do all of us a favor and disappear.

jjai said:
MrInvisible said:

How is it insulting its just my opinion .. ok ..if i followed a crappy side like yours i wouldn`t be in the forum of the team who won the GF making up some dream team with a mixture of our teams players & your sides who finished 9th????
pretty stupid really..

i`d be embarassed mate , you know, i could see an Auckland warrior fan coming in here giving us s**t about some ref decision during the GF. Your team finished 9th & you coming in here instigating crap with your posse..Your teams finish on the table doesnt give you no credibility or reason to even be in here, making posts like that ..

Settle down jjai. He was not the author of this thread. Berkeley_Eagle was the originator who asked everyone to "Pick a team to represent the Manly-Bankstown Sea Dogs" and he just responded to the request.

Seriously guys this thread is a joke why not just start a thread comparing the preference surrounding suburbs you'd like to live in belmore & manly.

Jethro said:
jjai said:
MrInvisible said:

pretty stupid really..

i`d be embarassed mate , you know, i could see an Auckland warrior fan coming in here giving us s**t about some ref decision during the GF. Your team finished 9th & you coming in here instigating crap with your posse..Your teams finish on the table doesnt give you no credibility or reason to even be in here, making posts like that ..

Settle down jjai. He was not the author of this thread. Berkeley_Eagle was the originator who asked everyone to "Pick a team to represent the Manly-Bankstown Sea Dogs" and he just responded to the request.

Ok ok ok ok ............. :dodgy:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7