Manly-Bankstown Sea Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Pick a team to represent the
Manly-Bankstown Sea Dogs
Remembering the players that have gone from both teams and additions for 2012

1. Brett Stewart . Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Will Hopoate 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Joe Galuvao 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Tony Williams 13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Shane Rodney 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Vic Mauro 17. George Rose 18. Darcy Lussick 19. Tim Robinson

1. Ben Barba 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Jonathon Wright 6. Joel Romelo 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Josh Reynolds 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Andrew Ryan 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Michael Hodgson 15. Mickey Paea 16. Gary Warburton 17. Kris Keating James Graham

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Pick a team to represent the
Manly-Bankstown Sea Dogs
Remembering the players that have gone from both teams and additions for 2012

1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Will Hopoate 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Joe Galuvao 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Tony Williams 13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Shane Rodney 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Vic Mauro 17. George Rose 18. Darcy Lussick 19. Tim Robinson

1. Ben Barba 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Jonathon Wright 6. Joel Romelo 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Josh Reynolds 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Andrew Ryan 13. David Stagg

Interchange: 14. Michael Hodgson 15. Mickey Paea 16. Gary Warburton 17. Kris Keating

James Graham would be in the squad mate :p

I'll have a crack though i won't count players gone from 2011 as its pointless remmber dogs will never mege :)

1. Stewart
2. Turner
3. Lyon
4. Morris
5. Williams
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Watmough
12. Pritchard
13. Stewart

14. Barba
15. King
16. T Williams
17. Eastwood

1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Oldfield
3. Jamie Lyon ©
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Joe Galuvao 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Vic Mauro 17. George Rose 18. Darcy Lussick 19. Tim Robinson

F**k that disgrace of a club, we don't need nor want anything to do with them!

mcatt said:
1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Oldfield
3. Jamie Lyon ©
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Joe Galuvao 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. Vic Mauro 17. George Rose 18. Darcy Lussick 19. Tim Robinson

What about our coach? ;)

Sorry to the normal posters, couldn't resist the shot at someone so arrogant

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Funny how you rate Morris ahead of Matai

Matai is one of my most disliked players, he is a grub in my opinion.

I'm sure most of you feel the same with Ennis.

However i think Morris will get back to some class form with a quality 5/8 and a well coached team. We all know he is a top centre just been hurt by injury and poor 5/8 in my opinion.

thedogs88 said:
What about our coach? ;)

You can keep him too. No one is bigger than the club. I'm sure you will have success with Hasler and Cleal, but wait until you win a premiership with them before you get to cocky.

thedogs88 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

However i think Morris will get back to some class form with a quality 5/8 and a well coached team. We all know he is a top centre just been hurt by injury and poor 5/8 in my opinion.

Incorrect, he's not that good. Matai is a class or two above.

Ballin's got Ennis covered as well.

thedogs88 said:
mcatt said:
1. Brett Stewart
2. Michael Oldfield
3. Jamie Lyon ©
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran U
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

What about our coach? ;)

Why would we want Dymock

thedogs88 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

You had a well coached team and the Dally M coach of the year. You sacked him (a Bulldog through and through) because your club has a superiority complex. Mate Des aint gonna solve your problems i can actually see it ending in tears.

Your filthy cheating club is not better than ours and never will be.

conanu said:
thedogs88 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

You had a well coached team and the Dally M coach of the year. You sacked him (a Bulldog through and through) because your club has a superiority complex. Mate Des aint gonna solve your problems i can actually see it ending in tears.

Bitter pills again, with people like you all i need to say is your club doesn't exist anymore. it was merged.

thedogs88 said:
conanu said:
thedogs88 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Bitter pills again, with people like you all i need to say is your club doesn't exist anymore. it was merged.
Bitter pills ? We are the current Premiers!! Our club dosent exist any more? We are still flying high above any one else as the Mighty Sea Eagles . WE are living in Glory as the current NRL Champions and you the dogs are living in hopes and wet dreams . This is the Sacred Manly forum respect it or **** off!!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
better question
Strengthen Manlys team with any Dogs
Maybe 1 or 2 in my book

Graham, Tolman, Pritchard, Ennis would start in manly. Probz about it.

Eastwood would get a bench spot.

If merged Barba would be on the bench he's to good not to be.

Blokes like Morris vs Matai i think comes down to who you support. Same as you lot with Ennis and Ballin. You guys think Ballin is better yt in all honesty Ennis is a class above, it's just you al hate him just like most of the people who don't support him. Like us with Matai i guess.

Morris is the worst player to have played for australia since Mark"famous for my last name" Gasnier, Barba misses out, Kite to the bench for Graham, Mauro drops off

I think thats it

Pittwater Legend said:
* you are showing you can't read. clean it up or enjoy a break*

It looks like you may need to have another read of these too:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use and
http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

thedogs88, don't forget it was your sneaky mob who ran to help set up Superleague and at the same time attempt to kill off the original and loyal clubs. I wouldn't be high handed if I was you as your club is anything but a model for honesty.

thedogs88 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
better question
Strengthen Manlys team with any Dogs
Maybe 1 or 2 in my book

Graham, Tolman, Pritchard, Ennis would start in manly. Probz about i

WTF would we need them for fool, we won the 2011 GF without them .....They wouldnt get a start unless we had injuries, they would be in reserve grade.. Pritchard over Williams ... yeah right pfft .. Tolman & Ennis arent even worth mentioning.. & graham i dont see the hype, we have good depth in our backline..

Cool thread idea!!

Firstly Dogs have lost Hodgson, Paea, Warburton, and Ryan

This might read crazy but my side would be...

1. Brett Stewart - No denying that he is a solid fullback.
2. Steve Turner - One of the most consistent players for Bulldogs in recent years.
3. Jamie Lyon - Dependable.
4. Josh Morris - Needs to pick up his form, but in form a dangerous strong ball runner.
5. Steve Matai - Call me crazy but Matai is a strong agressive ball runner. With some pace to burn he'd do damage on the edges.
6. Kieran Foran - Nothing more to say.
7. Daly Cherry-Evans - Nothing more to say.
8. Aiden Tolman - Metre eater. Always goes forward and is reliable.
9. Matt Ballin - Edges out Ennis/Reynolds because he is less penalty prone.
10. James Graham - The polar bear will be in for a huge first year I feel.
11. Anthony Watmough - Say what you want, a very dangerous player.
12. Tony Williams - Big, strong, mobile, and can offload.
13. Glenn Stewart - A bit agro at times, but a solid #13.

14. Darcy Lussick - Adds some impact off the bench.
15. Ben Barba - The X Factor who can tear sleeping defenders apart with the smallest of gaps.
16. Sam Kasiano - Really started to come into his own last year. BIG boy who shows exciting future prospects.
17. Frank Pritchard - Normal Frankie = dull, Crankie Frankie = AWESOME. When Frank hits you, you know he's for a solid game.

10 Manly players
7 Dogs players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4