Manly Backing Barrett, For Now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So does this mean Trent has lost ZtH? Is it because Trent is ridiculously handsome and ZtH is well, a movie sci-fi character (circa 1983), in (sub)human form?

Our club is morphing into Parramatta and the revolving coach's door. Either that or we are revisiting an earlier time in Manly's history, like 1962-65.

I read that interview by Scott Penn as the Penns being as frustrated as we are with the situation. Of course he is going to come out and say that he backs the rookie coach however he did stipulate that Barrett was under pressure if he didn't start producing soon and that they would be having a different conversation. That's a first warning to me that they are not happy. The Penns are not stupid. They would have seen the rubbish performances that have been dished out since round 1 and be even more concerned than we are.

Last edited:
I read that interview by Scott Penn as the Penns being as frustrated as us with the situation. Of course he is going to come out and say that he backs the rookie coach however he did stipulate that Barrett was under pressure if he didn't start producing soon and that they would be having a different conversation. That's a first warning to me that they are not happy. The Penns are not stupid. They would have seen the rubbish performances that have been dished out since round 1 and be even more concerned than we are.
He did say that once he can get a consistent team out on the field, then it would be down to performance. He understands this year thus far is a write off.

You know I see TB becoming a great coach just not here. I say within the next decade he will make his way some how back to dragons and will be the head coach.

It's like 2V's he TB gets the dragons culture and what it means to play for the red V. I see us sticking with TB for this year and probably next.

But I don't see us every getting close to being premieres again / making it deep into a finals series while he is head coach and John C is our assistant coach.

Even though I am only 26 years old I have seem enough with this club I love to know that we will rise again and have another period of dominance soon but we all have to be patient, I see 2018 as the starting point when we start our next serious run of finals appearances.

Penn reminds me of one of these managers that say "I don't know what your job is or how to do it but your doing it wrong"

The biggest problem we have is Penn and Zorba. The rot starts at the top.
Maybe they should step back and allow someone who knows the job to do it without being interfered with.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2