Manly Angels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
Next season the club should have a designated, roped off spot, for the Seabirds on the hill. After their on-field routine they could march around the ground to the hill and sit on plastic seats, as the surrounding rabble dribbled.
I reckon this would modify language and behavior on the hill. Mind you, it may take our eyes off the football.

I could see us tuning into CH9 or Foxsports and watching an entire 80mins of footage (from various angles, including some replays and analysis) of the girls on the Hill.

Those that missed the coverage will be asking us what we made of the game and we'd all be left asking, "What game?"

The players may be able to concentrate enough to play a game, but I would bet all the play will be down the Eastern sideline.

HappilyManly said:
niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
niccipops said:
I guess you boys deserve a treat as the girls have had Matty.B in the shower shots.

It was Wolfman in the Shower shots,as part of the Gods of League Charity shoot:heart:

Niccipops,where was your focus??:p
Ha! I exercise my right to remain silent. What I saw looked mighty fine though. Our turn next HM if we're going to be fair. What have you got for us?

Angels Galore ! :angel: :heart:

Great to see so much Manly talent on show:D

Great work HM. The Wolfie shot is so good I had to save it. It's actually temting for a wallpaper.

Perverts!

These are the birds we should be looking at....

25635_10150144976005511_865970510_11768662_6894535_n.jpg

Funnily enough, I searched google for a pic and found it in this thread!

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-EGOR-MEETS-HIS-TRUE-LOVE-IN-OFF-SEASON

You know what I think?......

That on the website, when there are interviews with the players.....

That each time a different 'angel' should be the interviewer.

This way (not that) the ladies get a bit more media coverage and...I'm guessing the world would be a better place.

@[Larissa]
@[everyoneintheuniverse]

Great idea, although most of our Angels are so successful and sought after it would be quite difficult to coordinate!

Larissa said:
Great idea, although most of our Angels are so successful and sought after it would be quite difficult to coordinate!

Ah, fair enough then.

So.....they don't sit around in their pajamas having pillow fights until game day? - There's 1 image ruined now. Sheesh.

edit: Sorry Angels, I tried!

Looks like it's down to a lottery.

Any silvertails member who can be available at a specified time, goes into a draw and the lucky winner does the interviewing for that week.

(I know, I know.... it's gunna stay the way it is)

Go Manly!

Larissa said:

If you're after someone to coordinate them I'll put my hand up

imagine if I was rock fishing there and turned around and saw them,and I fell into the water,I would be rescued by all those Angels,lol

You guys do know the cheerleaders are called the seabirds right? The Eagles angles are a completely different supporters group consisting of successful well know female fans. I assume that's who Larissa was refering to when she said they are too sought after and busy. Unless you want to see Wendy Harmer in a polka dot bikini??

bones said:
To what degree?

To what degree what? To what degree are they successful? Or well known? I dunno how they choose them but I know Harmer, Gainsford Taylor and surfer Laura Enever are all members

Nevermind I get it now. Damn autocorrect!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6