Manly 9s jersey (pic)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=9823461&postcount=1452

994423_10151876853592616_1557413455_n.jpg

It does say artworks subject to change.

5 identical jerseys with different colour schemes. WHY DO THEY SUCK SO MUCH AT MAKING JERSEYS?

I think the Easts jersey would look terrific if it didn't have the sponsor's name ruining the design. Our jersey looks better than the others, but that's not an endorsement.

ISC just design identical jerseys & change the colours. I hope we ditch them.
These "modern" jerseys are rubbish anyway. In what universe does that look more like a Manly jersey than the hoops or the proper "V"?

I do like the manly jersey. It looks way better than the other ones shown.

I would like to see up close, i reckon it probably looks even better. i like how ours is basically maroon with a touch of white/silver. The others with similar style dont really work.

Might even buy one.

Will also admit the chooks jersey looks alright.

I was hoping it's be uglier. check out the (ice) hockey jerseys for the upcoming olympics for inspiration.

SEA EAGLES TEAM UP WITH AIR TAHITI NUI FOR NINES:)
Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are proud to announce Air Tahiti Nui as the Club’s back of the jersey sponsor for the inaugural Auckland Nines competition in February.

It is the first time Air Tahiti Nui has partnered with the Sea Eagles since founding in 1996, and Air Tahiti Nui General Manager New Zealand Australia Mark Hutchinson said the airline was proud to be associated with one of the NRL’s leading teams.

“The NRL is one of the great sporting competitions that crosses both our markets and with the tournament taking place in our New Zealand gateway, we couldn’t resist the chance to get involved and back a winning team,” Mr Hutchinson said.:angel:

To celebrate the new partnership, Air Tahiti Nui is offering one lucky Sea Eagles Member and a friend a trip to Tahiti including return flights from Sydney and four nights at the Le Meridien Resort Tahiti. All 2014 Members who sign up before Midday, February 14, go in the draw to win the prize.

Memberships start at just $30 and there has never been a better reason to support your club, so visit membership.seaeagles.com.au or call 02 9970 3000 to become a 2014 Sea Eagles Member and make the club Stronger Together in 2014.

In what is ideal timing, the club is also pleased to release the official jersey the team is to wear while competing in the competition New Zealand, with it on sale to Members and supporters from early February.

To preorder your Nines Jersey today, please contact the Sea Eagles Factory Outlet on 02 9939 3899.

Synergy at its best - my two favourites Manly and Tahiti :heart:

Fa'a Ito Ito Manly, win the Nines and the Thirteens in 2014 :exclamation:

Brissie Kid said:
From the club that thinks cheer girls are a bad look, we bring you this.....................................

Not sure how they put a jersey number over that.

That's one of the most fitting jersey designs I have seen in a long time. Well done Bulldogs!! Now you can also look like you have just crawled out of a sewer, not just act like it.

mozgrame said:
Brissie Kid said:
From the club that thinks cheer girls are a bad look, we bring you this.....................................

Not sure how they put a jersey number over that.

That's one of the most fitting jersey designs I have seen in a long time. Well done Bulldogs!! Now you can also look like you have just crawled out of a sewer, not just act like it.

All that glitters is gold

I like the Polynesian theme souffs got. Shame we couldn't have something similar in recognition to our past and present players that hail from nz/ pacific.

I like the manly outfit. Something different. Basic design by the competition holders by the looks of it. Don't care, just bring on some footy.

lol at the dogs
Crap club crap fans and now a jersey that looks like crap.

As for our jersey? it looks like isc don't have a creative artist the only have one design and change colours for each club.

http://www.shopadocket.com.au/Coupon/ViewDeal/308143
Free DVD Combo from Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - Adult size only.

Looks like you get the 2011 Premiers DVD + More Magic of Manly DVD + Manly (Not just 9's) Adult Jersey for $140 till 6th March, 2014

HappilyManly said:
http://www.shopadocket.com.au/Coupon/ViewDeal/308143
Free DVD Combo from Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - Adult size only.

Looks like you get the 2011 Premiers DVD + More Magic of Manly DVD + Manly (Not just 9's) Adult Jersey for $140 till 6th March, 2014

I'm glad that you added a second sentence which gave more information about the shopper docket, as without it and without clicking on the link, when I first started reading your comment, I was wondering what the hell is a Adult size only free DVD combo. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6