Manly 9s Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With 5 players injured and NRL refusing to allow us to use 1 more player, we should just forfeit and go home with Buhrer in protest.

Watch out for huge betting against manly in qtrw

Lost a few players in the 9's but it's been proven players can get injured just as bad in training. Masoe in training gone for the season with ACL and Cordner 3-4 months with a pec injury.

It's strange that apart from Alex Johnson, Manly are the only ones to have collected serious injuries :confused:

Poor Jayden out for the season, his must be the worst injury so far :(

Mateo came off look a little uncomfortable

In worse news. Turbo came from the field. Looks like he rolled his ankle. He was able to jog off, but didnt look happy.

Stop framing both videos, its looks almost identical knee lifting before contact.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 10.03.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-06 at 10.03.15 PM.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 29

When quizzed on the decision, NRL head of football Todd Greenberg reaffirmed the NRL's stance on ensuring a level playing field remains for all 16 clubs.

"There is no provision in the tournament rules for 19 players," Greenberg said.

"Based on feedback from the clubs, we increased the size of the squads from 16 to 18 for this tournament.

"All squads except Manly have brought 18 players and it would be unfair on those other clubs if an exception was made."

*He's such a ****wit. There's not an instrument invented that can measure the magnitude of his ****wittedness!

This mickey mouse competition had better not derail the start of our season.

I can handle losing Hodges for the season, he was a depth player at best. But hopefully the rest are good for the start of the season.

Seriosly what would the NRL do if we
A) sent only U20's and NSW cup players
Or
B) played 19th and 20th players.
Fine us? Kick us out of the nines comp?
Id take either over injuries to any of our top 25 and id suggest 75% of coaches would takethe fines.
Stupid rules to have top 25 players playing.

Points list on Greenturd
1) Jorge injured prior to Saturday the official start
2) Jake injured due to foul play

Lets see what happens to Hurrell when he knees JT or Slater in the face :wondering:
Will he get another letter or an actual suspension :punch:

Look it does make sense (as everyone does not have a 19th player) but they should have a larger squads to handle this

This mickey mouse competition had better not derail the start of our season.

I can handle losing Hodges for the season, he was a depth player at best. But hopefully the rest are good for the start of the season.
I'm glad you can handle it.:)

I hope Hodges can handle a year of recovery and the knowledge that his NRL career might be over - before it ever really started.

Last edited:
Do we have a backup hooker in the NSW Cup or does Hodges injury mean either Parcell or Koroisau is going to play down a grade?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6