Manly 2.0

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE4LIFE

Reserve Grader
Dear Manly diehards,

I'm a long time reader of this forum, first time writer....love the heart shown on here. Sitting in Asia away from my beloved Brookvale for over 5 years now and felt I needed to bring another perspective into what we are reading about our beloved Manly.

All the happenings going on as we all know here are media generated and is just a case of "tall poppy.....", Australian media loves to **** on the successful. Its in their DNA. These papers report stuff that creates a stir, true or not especially if their club they support can't win ****. (We all know who they are) But what makes our club better than most is that we keep producing the goods year after year. We just lead the way. Always have, ever since I have supported Manly. Player contracts, overseas imports, kiwi connections, etc..... (Thank you Godfather). I say just let them ramble on about the same old rhetoric. Go for it. I heard it all before. This rubbish started all the way back by that dickhead Roy Masters about 3 ok players we "stole" back in the 70's. Poached? No gun to their heads but apparently there was because it's never the players fault and no-one else does it? Things like: Players want out, coach's to be replaced, can't produce juniors blah blah blah..... My friends, its all in the pudding. I was lucky enough to be born in 72, and its been all good. Watching legend after legend, some leave, some stay, premierships one after another etc... We ALWAYS come up with the goods. Why? Because when you are a great club, it's infectious. Players want to come and play here. Always will. Thats why in the end I've let it all go knowing we'll be at the top or there abouts year after year.

Penn's are back, and JK is smart dude, just ruffling some feathers (pardon the pun) Let's just see what happens because what will happen, will. Takes a bit longer than a few months to rebuild the mess that was left behind. We always mention dis-stabilization but.... glass houses anyone?

So let Matai go, he's a legend. Go make some money for your family bro or stay. Up to you. Best "hitter" in the game. Let Gifty do his thing. Love him. He's welcome back anytime. Let Choc have Parra. Been a great player for us and I have even forgiven his butter fingers that drove me insane for many years. Plus let not forget, he has a new board to deal with that have as many or more problems than us. Out of the pot into the fire. Foran and DCE are just chasing the cash, good luck to them. Awesome players. Plus, yet again ANOTHER find from our great club. Really though this is NRL's doing. (Gifty. The whole catalyst for the 2014/15 saga) Its they that don't want clubs to have loyalty, and unfortunately it is not just us that are going to suffer. Many clubs will and do. In saying this, DCE and/or Foran may stay. Who wouldn't want to live on the north shore?

Whatever the outcome, we'll find another, we always do.

Seriously, just check out the new breed coming through.... Always another and another and........

Oh yeah, can't produce juniors?
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ja...stewart-brothers/story-fndv31ch-1227210298766

Love ya Manly and eff em all. Keep the faith.
Nev

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7