Manly 11th in 2007

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Matabele]
I can't wait to post yet another \"I told you so\" thread in 49 weeks' time.

You cant wait :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Confirms you are not a true supporter.

[/quote]

I didn't see you with a bleeding throat after the Dragons final from starting all the Manly chants. ;)

[/quote]

I thought I heard some feminine sounding shrieks up the back of my bay :p not bad Mata!!!!

[/quote]

Yeah, it did get a bit like that with 20 to go. My voice was shot and Ryan kept insisting on grabbing at my groin.
[/quote]

Come again?

I like his taste...I just don't like his chances !!!

You like his taste??????????

I thought it was just groping!

Sorry to dissapoint lads....I'm happily married to a fine lady. Oh yeah - just found out 2nd bub is on the way !!!

Exit---------------- stage right !!!!

Hehehehe...

So was Darren Hayes from Savage Garden!

It is clearly stated in my post

Darren Hayes from savage garden, an ausise group. He came out of the closet about 2 months ago. Wasn't your closet was it?

Geeez, would youse shut up.....I just found myself singing a Savage Garden song after reading the above!

Kiwi eagle, I can't agree with elliot doing much with penriff next year. They'll be missing a 5/8th and everyone has worked out their big guys. Gower can't handle being pressured and elliot won't be able to get him right. Trouble with the warriors is that they fold way to easily, it's a cultural thing and won't change. Nice to read someone staying on thread and not getting sucked in to all this personal crap.

Will definitely be an interesting season

I wouldnt be surprised to see Aiton at 6 for Penrith, he looks like a real talent. Will be keeping an eye on them to see what Elliott can do with some new cattle

Ivan Cleary has made big changes top everything at the Warirors, and they have all been positive so far. Plenty of young talented blokes there, and he is cutting out the deadwood. They seem to have a harder edge in them this year. I hope they come right personally, coz it would be a good thing for NZ league

I think 11th is generous with the forward pack we have who's bright idea to blow all the recruitmant money on Jamie Lyon,great player but needed forwards not another back

Kiwi eagle, I can't agree with elliot doing much with penriff next year. They'll be missing a 5/8th and everyone has worked out their big guys. Gower can't handle being pressured and elliot won't be able to get him right. Trouble with the warriors is that they fold way to easily, it's a cultural thing and won't change. Nice to read someone staying on thread and not getting sucked in to all this personal crap.
Hear Hear!!! Football forum here!!!

Personal crap ----------------------------------------------

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4