Manly 11th in 2007

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It seems to me like Mata didn't watch half the season, he must have missed the games where the cowboys and roosters capitulated. It doesn't look like there will be any quick fixes for them next year.

Both sides still have a healthy core of a roster that made Grand Finals. We have Beaver.

If Thurston keeps his **** in his pants next year there is no reason that the Cowboys won't ressurect past glories. And if the Roosters keep their roster injury free it is far stronger than ours.

[quote author=Si]
It seems to me like Mata didn't watch half the season, he must have missed the games where the cowboys and roosters capitulated. It doesn't look like there will be any quick fixes for them next year.

Both sides still have a healthy core of a roster that made Grand Finals. We have Beaver.

If Thurston keeps his **** in his pants next year there is no reason that the Cowboys won't ressurect past glories. And if the Roosters keep their roster injury free it is far stronger than ours.

[/quote]

I dont think their roster is far stronger than ours. They lost Cross, Morley, Finch and signed Myles (who is carried by the Dogs stars tbh).

They dont have an established halfback and their forwards are pretty ordinary from memory. Do you know something we dont regarding signings or gun juniors that will burst onto the scene in 2007? Mini cant do it all for them.

Crusher said it all. The rorters will go nowhere, as will the tigers, canberra, newcastle, cronulla, parra and the titans. (I could pinpoint there collective deficiencies but will leave that for another time) The worriors are an eternal disappointment and will be in 07. Apart from the titans all these clubs have lost key personell and not picked up anyone that hits me in the head as superior talent. souths will take an eternity to stand up, imo taylor was just lucky, not the super coach as we were constantly told by the tele and there's way to much interference from the owners. The titans will also take time and when they get there, their playing roster will have aged and they will be back at the rear. I can see improvement in the cowgirls but not in the rest. the storm and bronc, will go ok. that leaves penriff and st george. Penriffs main problem is gower who is still there and st george's is brown who is also still there (but maybe not for much longer) If our coaching staff get a rocket up there collective arses and show some flair in the smarts department we will do OK, not premiers maybe, but nearly there.

thing is, you maybe wrong, you may be right, but what's the use of debating this with you when you believe all your statements/prediction swill be fact.

Why don't you make some mates choose between their friends, lose your admin rights, and add some humour to this website again.

[quote author=Matabele]
I can't wait to post yet another \"I told you so\" thread in 49 weeks' time.

You cant wait :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Confirms you are not a true supporter.

[/quote]

I didn't see you with a bleeding throat after the Dragons final from starting all the Manly chants. ;)

They have about as much credibility as your "I'm taking my bat and ball and going home" threads.

With the shotgun approach to predicitions that you adopt, there is bound to be one that hits the target occassionally. But I don't think it'll be this one to be honest.

Ah yes, but the namby pamby fairy floss nonsense posts started by your colleagues in crime just can't match my hit count, can they?

That may well be number of attempts, but has naught to do with success rate.

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

I didn't see you with a bleeding throat after the Dragons final from starting all the Manly chants. ;)

[/quote]

I thought I heard some feminine sounding shrieks up the back of my bay :p not bad Mata!!!!

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought I heard some feminine sounding shrieks up the back of my bay :p not bad Mata!!!!

[/quote]

Yeah, it did get a bit like that with 20 to go. My voice was shot and Ryan kept insisting on grabbing at my groin.

Parramatta have lost plenty this season, they may improve but i dont see it being a massive one

Warriors have been 1 of the most consistent sides the last couple of years, all there games are close bar 2-3, and they have a very good, young squad. I see them going places, getting to about our level

Cowboys will come right, i would expect that

I rekcon one of the biggest dangers in Penrith, because of Matt Elliott, who i regard as 1 of the best coaches in the NRL, look at the names of the squad he took to the 8 this season, and Penrith has far more for him to work with.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4