• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Most under whelming season ever....quality has been poor overall (including my 20th place hammers...)

I remember back in year 12 in 1986 when my Liverpool supporting mate said to me "Why do you support Man United, they never win anything".

19-18 (almost), get that up ya!

If Man United come out with the same attitude as this morning and can execute their passing under pressure from Barca then we should be in for a great contest.

I'll be up in Brisbane for Manly's match that weekend (28th May).

Well, at least it'll shut the 'Pool supporters up.

Man Spew are going to get absolutely done by Barca though.

Not sure

All depends on who is in the middle of the park for Manu

I guess credit where credit is due. As annoying as it is for real football supporters to have them lot winning the 19th. Sir Alex has to retire to stop this. Please.
They pretty much only won it on default this year but least they won it I guess.
I find it funny. All the utd fans in England would have had to travel from London, Ireland, or wherever they come from( anywhere but Manchester) to Lancheshire for the Rovers game. The City fans had to go the other way.
On a day where only one real club form Manchester won anything. Credit does have to go from that lot from Old trafford( thats not in Manchester for those that don't get it.)

I am gutted that my comedy club has gone down

2-0 up at half time only to throw it all away...then we decide to get rid of the manager...joke

At least next year we might win some games

To be honest i am sad but not overly

We were awful for such a long time (3 relegation scraps in 5 years) we just can not get our crap together

A season or 5 in the championship where we will be winning some games and actually, heaven forbid, not playing to avoid relegation

Lets face facts unless you support the big 5 your season is about avoiding relegation and a decent cup run

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4