Man Vs Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight. Its the fight in the dog ... unless your the bulldogs which isn't much fight at all .... still though even they aren't as bad as the Titans.

eagleE said:
To settle a bet. If an average man wanted to play a game against Manly, how many minutes would he last. This said man is average height about 178cm. Average weight about 80-90kg. Average fitness, speed and strength.

I would say the average man would last about 3-5 mins. Would miss most tackles in that period. Would definitely fall behind the pace. Maybe take 1-2 hit ups and come away with injuries or be sore for at least a few days later.

This is like the old game of would you last 1 round with Mike Tyson?
I reckon I'd go ok if I could choose the game. A drinking contest might see me come out on top!

Jatz Crackers said:
Thought this thread was going to the story of Bear Grylls surviving the dangers of the corso on a saturday night.

Drinking your own wee > drinking a schooey at the Brighton.

captainskin said:
Totally and utterly agree. Even if he was a soccer player he would be creamed and not get up.

Even if he was a soccer player ??!! LOL.

ESPECIALLY if he was a soccer player. Those gaylords wouldn't last half the time your average man would. Could you just imagine the drop, roll and writhe if one of those handbag carriers was on the end of a Stevie special.

Utility Player said:
I'd need to be replaced half way through the warm up.

Nah. Running out on to the field should be more than enough of a warm up. Or do you mean you won't make it out of the tunnel. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4