Man versus Convict

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did Ali capture the heart of his nation in the 1960s, or was he vilified as a draft dodger?

Mundine is not liked because he is not afraid to point out the third world living standards of his people. His "method" is very effective cut through marketing.

Mata, I don't give a flying rats arse about his race and what not, like everyone else on here... i don't dislike him because of his background.

The guy is a wanker because of his self promotion all the time.

Did Ali capture the heart of his nation in the 1960s, or was he vilified as a draft dodger?

Mundine is not liked because he is not afraid to point out the third world living standards of his people. His \"method\" is very effective cut through marketing.

Mundine is not liked because he's a wanker, plain and simple. Funny how you are the only person on here who thinks otherwise.

Third World Living standards of his people...wtf - yes some aboriginals live in poor conditions (hardly thrid world but) and that is more so due to the dodgy dealings of his own people who were entrusted to supposedly to look after the aboriginal people- you cannot blame the governmemnt for that one and we need to stop living in the past...you want names - I'll start with Mr Geoff Clarke- how he has avoided jail is beyond me!
The problem we have today is with those that like to beat up an us vs them senario (eg. Mundines father before the fight) you would have thought that we were past that ****e and realise that, that sort of attitude only worsens the situation and helps no one!

It will all be better PJ if John Howard apologies for some kids who went missing a couple of years ago.

lol- I don't see what difference a bloody sorry is going to make...especially coming from someone who clearly doesn't want to give it...it's just stupid.
What Howard should do is give the sorry in the form of song...maybe stealing some of Tracey Chapmans lyrics...
"Forgive me.....is all that I can say....words don't come easily......"
he's probably going to have to change the "baby can I hold you tonight" bit around a bit but thats what his speech writers are paid for!

im loving all the racist comments mata keeps making.

its great for a laugh and just makes this thread so much funnier than it already is hero worshipping mundine

[quote author=Matabele]

Mundine is not liked because he is not afraid to point out the third world living standards of his people. His \"method\" is very effective cut through marketing.

Mundine is not liked because he's a wanker, plain and simple. Funny how you are the only person on here who thinks otherwise.

[/quote]

He is not the only who thinks so just the only one who wants to argue it.....The Man is a smart guy, who made more out of the fight him or Green? I have no issues with the man talking it up a storm. If nothing else he gets people talking.

Sorry i should be have been more clear i was talking about the pay tv revenue

Thats where the purse comes from. Ticket sales, pay tv revenue etc. Green and Mundine both took about $5m each.

To add my 2 cents worth to this conga line I read somewhere that Mundine was getting "signifigantly" more than Green for this so called entertainment.

I can't recall where I read it but it bit is was when the fight was first announced 5 or 6 months ago.

From the mundine website, I was wrong.

ANTHONY Mundine kept up the taunts at his rival Danny Green yesterday after the pair confirmed they would fight in April in what will be the biggest grossing fight in Australian boxing history.

It is believed that Green and Mundine will share a $5.5 million purse - with $3 million going to Mundine and $2.5 million to Green - when they finally face each other in the ring at the Sydney Football Stadium on April 19.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6