Makes You Feel Sorry For Rabbitohs.......Almost

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://media.putfile.com/Forever-in-our-Shadow

Well done IMO. Very funny if your not a Rabbits fan - if you are could bring a tear to your eye. I can't stop laughing CLASSIC :lol:

We shouldn't laugh too hard at the Rabbits. They look to be getting $13.5million for 75% of their club and the fans given right of veto on a number of important issues.

We got, what, $4million for 60% with the fans having bugger all say?

slamminsam, what was so funny about it. i dont understand, i hate every club that isnt manly but as any australian, ill back the under dog, this time souths also as any nrl fan i love to see the roosters loose, i dont understand what the point of that thread was and as matabele pointed out they are about to run into some serious cash, long term serious cash and we got just over the sallary cap for one year for over half of the club, where are you going with this? are you a souths fan? in the famous words of the red headed clown, not ronald but pauline, please explain...

I'm not laughing at how the rabbits have been on the bottom of the ladder for so many years. I find the clip funny - it makes a win seem like a grand final victory. I just like how the author (Brend I think) has shown the pain Souths have gone through and how relieving it is to beat the Roosters.

I find it funny that the Roosters lost and the Rabbits are payin them out for it even though the Rabbits haven't seen a Final Series for years.

I'm more laughing at the Roosters and how one loss will be so hard to live down.

As for the money - Looks like they are going forward so GOOD ON 'EM

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7