Makes me sick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tillidie

Hi everyone this is my 1st time posting here , but ive been reading what you guys and gals have been saying over the past few days and i have to say a few of you make me literally sick. Since when have we ever given up on our team , with the amount of set backs weve had over the past 2 years we had every right to pick up at least 1 wooden spoon , we started the year with a brand new halves pairing 1 of which only made his debut this year , our arguably best player out for the season once again not to mention an origin and australian winger , weve been completely robbed on 3 obvious occasions yet were still going to be playing finals footy .
Whatever 17 weve put on the field have given there all whether anyone else thinks so or not , i dont want to go on forever but from a Manly supporter to the rest of our family im asking we get behind the boys and support them through thick and thin, when times are tough we will step up , fire up everyone and lets go MANLY!!!!

MANLY TILL I DIE

jay jay, there is another thread with exactly the same sentiment, and I'm sure most get your point.

Welcome aboard mate. It's good to have some more peeps as passionate as you around.

THere will be some much valued experience gained from this weekend, and that's what I'm taking out of this week.

Im happy about the experience we will gain from this but im not giving up on a win anything is possible , didnt manly motto used to be "Never give up Never Never give up"

jay JAY link said:
Im happy about the experience we will gain from this but im not giving up on a win anything is possible , didnt manly motto used to be \"Never give up Never Never give up\"

Yep, and regardless, I'm sure no one's "giving up". The problem is that it would be like me saying I have 5 dollars, you have 50, but no matter what, my 5 dollars will go further than yours.

Ok, it would be a very long shot, but the players available are the players available.

Also, I'd say everyone who posts here, is very passionate about our brand (hence....they post here ! :) ) Hehehehe

Your probably preaching to the converted mate. It's the guys who don't buy tickets, merchandise, get involved etc that needs to be addressed.

Should have read the disclaimer about probably needing a box of tissues when signing up.

banhim.jpg

;D

depends how  tight you are...

im just hoping everyone will still go the game and fire up , weve travelled well all year and supported well lets not end it because we may lose, lets keep it going were still the current legal premiers lets not forget that

Mate we all love the Eagles and I have been there with this topic but fans use this site to vent their frustrations and thats all.

But I agree - I love them till I'll die and its hard to see people bag our own players but it all frustration...

Nice post dude

Episodes of Home & Away make me sick.

The good thing is i only get a bit of chunky vegie in the mouth when watching all you lot post here.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6