Make some noise about the WCC!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Leagues club opened in 09 to show the game.

They were not expecting that many but were very pleased by the numbers that came through the door so I'd be very surprised if they didn't do it again?

Those looking for a large screen at Brooky - Not likely to happen I'd think due to the cost and logistics of doing something like that so early in the morning.

vidmar said:
The Leagues club opened in 09 to show the game.

They were not expecting that many but were very pleased by the numbers that came through the door so I'd be very surprised if they didn't do it again?

Those looking for a large screen at Brooky - Not likely to happen I'd think due to the cost and logistics of doing something like that so early in the morning.

Can the Bistro open too?
Then the workers can get their breakie and go to work happy with another Manly WC :D

They had Bacon & Egg Rolls + Other brekkie style things in 09 @ The Leauges.

I had the day off work so had a few schooners as well, very weird that early in the morning LOL This year i shall be watching it live in person!

Jonesyv2 said:
They had Bacon & Egg Rolls + Other brekkie style things in 09 @ The Leauges.

I had the day off work so had a few schooners as well, very weird that early in the morning LOL This year i shall be watching it live in person!

It's being staged on Friday night the 17th this year so that will be Saturday morning this time round. No work after the game!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4