make some changes des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
considering t williams and b stewart should be availible this week why can't des throw caution to the wind and make some changes, i reckon for our backline:
1 :b stewart
2:bani
3:t williams
4:wolfman
5:robbo
6:get rid of bailey and maybe throw g stewart in at 5/8
7:eek:rful (thing is he will be halfback)
then bring in a forward like JWH to replace g stewart in the pack.
your thoughts

Surely T Williams would have to be one of the biggest and least mobile Centres going?

The games I saw him play for Parra last year, he seemed capable but lazy in defense with not a whole lot of willing to turn and chase. Even if the hopes of catching someone are slim, they should be chased.

My impression was that the Eels were in general lazy last year, and Williams just played the same as his team.
If he is a product of the performance of the team in general, perhapds debuting him at the moment isn't wise

Glenn would be a terrible option at 5/8, he is better in the pack actually hitting the ball up more than ball playing

Bailey is ok at 5/8, and our best option at the moment. We were strongest yesterday when he was at 5/8, and the same could be said against Penrith as well. We were at our best early in those matches, and is probably more coincedence than anything, but when he has had to move to centre our form has dropped off

When Bailey moved to the centres we were weaker, but that is because he is not a centre and defending out there is far from natural for him

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6