1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Pride, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Pride

Pride Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Any news on Lowe landing a major sponsor? Any murmurs.....??

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,763 / 72
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lowe's menswear.  Graham's family business.

4. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    what about KFC Eagles, someone ring em

5. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,838 / 103
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nick Politis' sydney City Ford.  Then  we can really become a strong feeder club for the rooters.
    [hr]Post  automatically merged: [time]1288676818[/time][hr]
    They are George's personal sponsor next year.  It also shows how few police there are these days.  A doughnut franchise would never have gone broke with the pre royal commsion police force. 

7. The Eagle

The Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    They are George's personal sponsor next year.  It also shows how few police there are these days.  A doughnut franchise would never have gone broke with the pre royal commsion police force. 
    [/quote]

Oh boohoo,we lost 2 likely sub par forwards
    Scream bloody murder as JWH and Tasi languish at the roosters

8. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    They are George's personal sponsor next year.  It also shows how few police there are these days.  A doughnut franchise would never have gone broke with the pre royal commsion police force. 
    [/quote]

Krispy Kreme Australia went into administration today, so thats out.

9. Pride

Pride Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    mmmmkay...what about the garbage mob URM who have banners all over brooky. Surely lowey could get them to cough up a little more. The owner of URM is mega rich with his euro recycle plants...

10. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,100 / 287
    [/quote]

[/quote]

JWH played in a Grand Final and is in the Kiwi squad, after getting a huge salary upgrade, and that is why he adores their culture.. Don't really know how "languishing" that seems???

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [/quote]

[/quote]

JWH played in a Grand Final and is in the Kiwi squad, after getting a huge salary upgrade, and that is why he adores their culture.. Don't really know how "languishing" that seems???
    [/quote]

And Tasi was rated the best junior kiwi forward against the junior kangaroos. 

Props generally don't mature until their mid twenties so we can resurect this post in a few years time to see if we really missed both players.

12. Duff

Duff Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +554 / 9
    I thought they were the major sponsor next year??????????

Didn't they announce that at the awards night?

13. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,763 / 72
    I think URM are a Gold sponsor - that is what is listed on the website

14. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    They are George's personal sponsor next year.  It also shows how few police there are these days.  A doughnut franchise would never have gone broke with the pre royal commsion police force.  
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And Tasi was rated the best junior kiwi forward against the junior kangaroos.  

Props generally don't mature until their mid twenties so we can resurect this post in a few years time to see if we really missed both players.
    [/quote]

Was he ?

From the brief bits of it I saw, and the league shows on afterwards, all they were talking about was the captain who was playing in the front row, Taupau  his name was

I don't know who he is signed with, but I was it was us on what I saw. His best play of the game was a Scott Sattler style tackle, Gagai, who is quick and you will hear a lot about for brisbane the next couple of years, got into the clear and this front rower came across and chopped him down 50-60m upfield

15. The Eagle

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah because he won the grand final thats right,oh wait

SNAP,He made little to no impact in that grand final and only
    gets a run in the kiwi side because theres noone viable to replace
    him,get your head around this fact,Jarrod Warea-Hargraves is the greatest of all myths,even bigger than his captain being a half

I know you love to come on here and bag manly and have a good
    old troll fest but i for one wont hear it,its rubbish just like JWH

We kept Cunningham and from the few times i seen Toyota cup
    this year,He's better than both of them combined

16. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    Exactly, and our Georgie is bigger than both of them combined, so we win on all counts lol.

17. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah because he won the grand final thats right,oh wait

SNAP,He made little to no impact in that grand final and only
    gets a run in the kiwi side because theres noone viable to replace
    him,get your head around this fact,Jarrod Warea-Hargraves is the greatest of all myths,even bigger than his captain being a half

I know you love to come on here and bag manly and have a good
    old troll fest but i for one wont hear it,its rubbish just like JWH

We kept Cunningham and from the few times i seen Toyota cup
    this year,He's better than both of them combined
    [/quote]

You do realise he managed to get into the squad and Asotasi didn't

18. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I can't believe there are people who think Cunningham had a better TC impact than JWH. JWH was an absolute monster in TC and physically dominated packs on his own.

He's made an instant (if not consistent) impact on the NRL and international scene which is fantastic for a young forward, and he's had his development limited this year with a shoulder injury taking away his pre-season! He's a very good player... And I'd be far happier if he was in a manly jersey. No question. Too early on Lama, he didn't have the same impact as JWH. I'd say his output was similar to Cunningham (although vastly different styles of prop)...

19. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    The the question is still there-have we got a major sponsor for 2011+,and if so,who is it?

20. The Eagle

Ratings:
    +480 / 0
    Not yet,the only murmur ive heard is URM wastes and that was from this website