Maitua KO'd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie

Reserve Grader
just saw on the news reni was ko'd by an u20's parra player....lol

bra boys be out in force?

The funniest part of the report on ch9 was the statement from parra that maitua is seen as a future captain for them - hilarious

An under twenties player sacked for dropping Reni. Shaun Anderson was the player.
Man up Reni and come out in defense of the young guy.
p.s. drugs are bad and bad drugs get you knocked the F out.

Anyone reckon if Reni had knocked Anderson out he would have been sacked.

Great to see how Ricky Stuart has installed some strict discipline into this bunch of rabble. Ha Ha Ha....

Mundine will be chasing this kid for his next circus.

"I thought he was about to deck me ... so I stood back and hit him first and that's what happened. And then he was out cold on the ground," said Anderson.

"It's an NRL player's word against an under 20s player's word. Straight up they're going to pick the NRL player aren't they?"....and who can blame him for retaliating first?

master blaster said:
hahaha,its good that they published it,he wont like that,the embarrassment,lol,not good for the bra boy image

The bra boys are not so tough without 20 of their mates with them.

Maitua has all the qualities of a parramatatta captain - cant play football and now we know he cant fight either.

I bet Lussick is glad he made the move

tookey said:
master blaster said:
hahaha,its good that they published it,he wont like that,the embarrassment,lol,not good for the bra boy image

The bra boys are not so tough without 20 of their mates with them.

Maitua has all the qualities of a parramatatta captain - cant play football and now we know he cant fight either.

The Bra Boys is an Australian gang founded and based in Maroubra, an eastern suburb of Sydney, New South Wales. Dating back to the 1990s, the gang has gained notoriety through violent clashes with members of the public and police (from wiki)

Sounds like all the honourable attributes you want in a leader....?

High-ranking Eels officials are impressed that Maitua - a member of the notorious Bra Boys - did not retaliate after he was floored from a punch thrown by NYC clubmate Shaun Anderson...... (herald sun)[/u]

This is hilarious to read as:
1) He didn't retaliate as he was laid out cold, and
2) So you know he's in this notorious gang and still consider him worthy of being a captain.

manlyfan76 said:
Yes but does he slap the pokies?

Probably not.....but I'll bet he pokes the slappies;)

You can't question his remarkable self restraint, especially while being unconscious. It would have been the perfect time to do some serious damage to the kid. "But Officer..I don't recall hitting him..I was unconscious at the time". lol. The Danny Williams defence.

WAMF said:
Pablo said:
Hope he kicked him when he was on the ground.

Head stomps are the latest trend. Kicks went out last decade.

Head stomps are for the lazy and uncoordinated thug that is not willing to take the chance to look like a fool by missing his target. Especially if the target is not moving.

mozgrame said:
Head stomps are for the lazy and uncoordinated thug that is not willing to take the chance to look like a fool by missing his target. Especially if the target is not moving.

Not true

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebGspy3Yv0g[/video]

WAMF said:
mozgrame said:

Not true

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebGspy3Yv0g[/video]

Haha! Certainly not lazy, but their coordination needs a lot of work. Most of them looked foolish. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2