Lyons News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
Radio station in Newcastle with Graeme Hughes & Geyer stated about 3pm that Lyon was spotted out looking at Real Estate up the mountains..... Geyer did admit he thought Lyon was heading to Manly.

Maybe he was watching last nights game....... 8D 8D 8D

a mate of mine is friends with his parents. he told me about a month ago that he asked his parents to look for property to buy in the mountains area.
I asked him if he knows what club he was going to sign for and he said that jammie's old man said he didnt know (or couldnt say), but said it be penrith or manly with the eagles more so then penrith. Parra had him in the bag but with all the trouble there in the last month or so he didnt think it would help his rep chances

he is going to see them at a bbq tomorrow and was going to try and find out, but dont think they will tell him much.

anyway the mountains is just about 1 and a 1/4 hours drive to the northen beachs

Radio station in Newcastle with Graeme Hughes & Geyer stated about 3pm that Lyon was spotted out looking at Real Estate up the mountains..... Geyer did admit he thought Lyon was heading to Manly.

LOL
well looks like they fell for that! Wimma is playing for St Helens this weekend, i doubt they would be overly happy if he flew here and back for one day to look at Real Estate !!! :dance:

imagine flying to Australia for one day and spending it at Penrith LOL :wall:

[quote author=mellonhead]

LOL
well looks like they fell for that! Wimma is playing for St Helens this weekend, i doubt they would be overly happy if he flew here and back for one day to look at Real Estate !!! :dance:

imagine flying to Australia for one day and spending it at Penrith LOL :wall:
[/quote]
Luke Rooney would.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4