Lyon v Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it's only Rnd 1 and we're (or at least me) prone to over-reacting, but where do you all stand on Walker v Lyon at 5/8? Lyon must be comfortably the oldest centre going around, and isn't getting any faster. How sure are we that Walker at 5/8, and Lyon at centre, will give us our best possible play and results this year? This point is largely moot as it's those players preferred positions where they are currently, and obviously Barrett agrees, but I'm just a bit concerned with how Lyon will go this year. Hope they both have dynamic games this weekend, I will be out at Leichardt for it, first time there since 2007 where I think I saw Ballin debut (slightly ironic).
Entertaining game on right now down in Melbourne.

Walker will click he just needs time only round 1 Milford was horrible in round 1 2015 but fastly became a gun. Walker will get better and become number 5/8 this year (sorry for the bias). Lyon should not be moved because frankly he isn't up to the defending, chez made 34 tackles this week that is a forwards amount, if Lyon made that many he would die. Walker should stay where he is time will tell

Walker will click he just needs time only round 1 Milford was horrible in round 1 2015 but fastly became a gun. Walker will get better and become number 5/8 this year (sorry for the bias). Lyon should not be moved because frankly he isn't up to the defending, chez made 34 tackles this week that is a forwards amount, if Lyon made that many he would die. Walker should stay where he is time will tell
Manly better have the ambulance on standby then if Lyon is shifted to 5/8 at some stage this season.

Who were our halves in NSW Cup on the weekend? Did Isaac John sit out the game?

Manly better have the ambulance on standby then if Lyon is shifted to 5/8 at some stage this season.

Who were our halves in NSW Cup on the weekend? Did Isaac John sit out the game?
Goodinet and Moltzen, John is back this week I read

You can't sack him after one game, he probably needs half a dozen games under his belt before we should judge him.

In the short term - Lyon is no doubt the more stable option.....
Long term Walker is a far better option & by seasons end - will be that X factor player in a similar mould to Milford who can change a game.
Wont be suprised to see Walker fire even sooner, on the back end of a better effort in winning that all important ruck area with a fraction more time.

Seriously the guy has ONE game and you want to be critical?

Let's have this argument about round 12.

1_lion_vs_zombies.jpg

Lion v Walker

I'm happy to give walker a fairly long run, as previously said Killer was hammered when he was 5/8 in that 07 season, and look how 08 turned out with him?

I think if you sack a Walker to centre it will just kill his confidence and he seems like a character that needs a bit of love at times. I saw enough from him on Friday night to think he will blossom in time.

Walker certainly wasn't the worst. Game was lost in the forwards as ours couldn't match the bulldogs.

I thought he was ok for his first game despite a few errors.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6