LYON THE KICKER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see Lyon back as the kicker, he's all class. This takes a lot of pressure of DCE, which will only see him play better in the future without the added pressure of kicking in your first season of top grade, personally i thought it was a bad call by Des to make DCE the kicker in the first place. Maybe Lyon had some sort of leg injury?? May the Lyon Roar

Jonesyv2 said:
Lyon had an injuy, DCE confirmed Friday night he was just filling in for killer.

I really thought that was a "no brainer"

DCE did gr8, but Killer is the natural GK. Up there with the best IMO

I'm interested in Matai's GK skills - would he have been a suitable backup for Lyon? I remember him banging over some in the GF.

It's possible, I wonder if he is still practicing them. If he is I guess he wasn't doing any better than DCE in practice.

Shane Rodney should be out back-up kicker when fit. He has a surprisingly good boot.

Wolfpack said:
It's possible, I wonder if he is still practicing them. If he is I guess he wasn't doing any better than DCE in practice.

Shane Rodney should be out back-up kicker when fit. He has a surprisingly good boot.
Ha ha mate you must be struggling with Rodney out injured
You must be missing your mancrush buddy ;)

Cambo said:
Wolfpack said:

Ha ha mate you must be struggling with Rodney out injured
You must be missing your mancrush buddy ;)

Of course, if Rodney was in the team we would've won the Souths game & who knows, maybe the Cowboys game too.

Going on that data I think it's safe to assume that Rodney = Premiership.

• 👍
Reactions: ads

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4