Lyon out of Semi - team v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Sea Eagles NRL Team

Storm vs Sea Eagles
Etihad Stadium - 7:45pm Friday 11 September

1 Brett Stewart
2 Michael Robertson
3 Ben Farrar
4 Steve Matai
5 David Williams
6 Kieran Foran
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Brent Kite
9 Matt Ballin
10 Josh Perry
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Chris Bailey
13 Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14 Heath L’Estrange
15 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
16 George Rose
17 Glenn Hall

Coach Des Hasler

It still feels unreal to have Brett back.

His leap for his try and the flick pass to set up another in the corner showed that he hasn't missed a beat. I couldn't believe it though when he got chased down after making a break so hopefully he has some speed that he's building up to.

des regularly just throws any team up there, he has protested about having to name a team on tuesdays for the last few years, a few times he has posted the team that played on the weekend before, made changes all over the park

1. Billy Slater
2. Steve Turner
3. Will Chambers
4. Greg Inglis
5. Dane Nielsen
6. Brett Finch
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Cam Smith [c]
10. Brett White
11. Adam Blair
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange:
14. Ryan Hinchcliffe, 15. Hep Cahill, 16. Ryan Tandy, 17. Wairangi Koopu

Pittwater Legend link said:
It still feels unreal to have Brett back.

His leap for his try and the flick pass to set up another in the corner showed that he hasn't missed a beat. I couldn't believe it though when he got chased down after making a break so hopefully he has some speed that he's building up to.

Yes PL, I felt the same at the time watching from Vid's corporate booth on the hill.

Under normal circumstances we know Brett would have burned them off, however given the fact that he has spent much of the year recovering from the knee op and in far from ideal training conditions, it not surprising that he is still far from top speed. Great to see his touch and anticipation is pretty sharp for only two games in...

I looked at him warming up on Saturday night and he looked like he could do with a few more runs to hit peak form.  Carrying a bit of weight slows one down I've noticed.

ManlyBacker link said:
1. Billy Slater
2. Steve Turner
3. Will Chambers
4. Greg Inglis
5. Dane Nielsen
6. Brett Finch
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Cam Smith [c]
10. Brett White
11. Adam Blair
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange:
14. Ryan Hinchcliffe, 15. Hep Cahill, 16. Ryan Tandy, 17. Wairangi Koopu
Is that it? Gee, how the mighty have fallen.
Hep Cahill? Sounds like an exotic infectious disease.
Ryan Tandy? If Blair is out maybe they'll bring in Dick Smith.
No offence to the players named, and Bellamy will have them, primed for a huge performance, but seriously our team should take that lot d-o-w-n.

DSM5 link said:
I looked at him warming up on Saturday night and he looked like he could do with a few more runs to hit peak form.  Carrying a bit of weight slows one down I've noticed.
At the game I was surprised at how quickly Brett was run down but having seen that bit on the telly, the winger had a much shorter path to where he was and Brett was running at an angle. As a sprint coach most athletes take a long time to get back their full speed but he is still very quick and more importantly he knows the right place to be at the right time.

Vids corporate booth...SO that's where the free sangas are???

Vid you old devil you, you never told me you had a corporate booth on the hill with free sanga's??

Here I was all the time thinking you were eating cold pies and drinking hot beers???

That titans winger didn't have far to go but he is no slouch

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4