Lyon -- knee

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder how many weeks out that will be? He is the only player who has been playing well this season.

According to Des at press conference...."not 100% sure what the problem is but it DOESN'T LOOK GOOD"

That's all we need, we lose him and we are in a big, big hole.

On Fox Sports post game review I think they said it was 'serious' = to me that equal 2 to 3 months

that is just horrible news....time to switch on the AFL

Zep link said:
time to quit sports altogther and start playing bingo

**** yeah Thursday at the Boat club...i'm  there blue rinse in hair and blotter pen at the ready

i thought Des said 'it looks promising' in the press conference. Unless he said it doesnt look promising. lol

KaZa link said:
i thought Des said 'it looks promising' in the press conference. Unless he said it doesnt look promising. lol

if he said it looks promising then surely even you have something negative to say about it all

i dont think its 2 - 3 months thats pretty much breaking/snapping one of yr main knee ligaments i.e cruciate (ive done that). If he had done that he would not be able to walk off the field & would need a knee reconstruction to repair it.

A tear is more likely, depending on how bad it is...can go up to a month.

clontaago link said:
Yep Strain is the key word. Be very thankful he didnt tear it.

That's good to hear that it was only a strain.  We need him on the field.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Fox sports just mentioned out for a month.

Gee I hope the Williams boys are back next week, I hate to think what the be if they are not

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4